Arizona THP Golf League

I'd really like to try to make it out one of these months and play with you guys. Those courses look amazing and it'd be pretty cool to meet some THPers.

I'd really like to try to make it out one of these months and play with you guys. Those courses look amazing and it'd be pretty cool to meet some THPers.
let us know. we're always eager to play with other THPers!

Like @mtbloco said. Just let us know when you're coming out. If we don't have an event scheduled, we'll create (at least a small) one. (y)

I assume I am in group 4?

I am not able to play. I will be ready for November.

Last edited:
Who do you think will take the Coin home this weekend?

@Doubleb21 has been playing lights out and my vote

It will be CPO tomorrow and a big challenge for pace of play.

Please keep the following in mind

Write down scores or input data at next tee box
Try to get on and off tee boxes as soon as you can
Limit searches
Play ready golf unless a birdie at previous hole
Take an extra club
Max score is net double bogey

Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow

I don’t think you can pick against doubleb21 after his round today.

Nothing like throwing the jinx out early boys lmao

Golfing in God’s country. Nothing around for miles

Attachments

• 6B892874-7825-4230-92E4-3257974C2B85.jpeg
    6B892874-7825-4230-92E4-3257974C2B85.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 13
@robrandalgz has two net eagles. You guys better go low for the Coin

DAAFCD4B-498D-4899-8C2A-A73DD42758E8.jpeg

Congrats to @echico for our event winner.

@Wildcat4life for closest to the pin at 17.

Skins posted tomorrow.

BBF836BB-A519-43E0-B41E-D965E89D521A.jpeg

2 for 2 in THP related events at Posten Butte. When I retire in 20 yrs I will have to look into moving there. lol

Good round today, 2 doubles and no birdies. Very odd. I had so many birdie putts just die at the hole or burn edges, it was so frustrating. To group 2, no I did not break a club on hole 10. I did the over the leg motion but let go of one end as to not break my 3 month old clubs. :p That is my angry time on a bad shot. Put the club away and on to the next shot.

My quote after the round when I got the marker, "I guess I have to put this round in GHIN then right?"

2 for 2 in THP related events at Posten Butte. When I retire in 20 yrs I will have to look into moving there. lol

Good round today, 2 doubles and no birdies. Very odd. I had so many birdie putts just die at the hole or burn edges, it was so frustrating. To group 2, no I did not break a club on hole 10. I did the over the leg motion but let go of one end as to not break my 3 month old clubs. :p That is my angry time on a bad shot. Put the club away and on to the next shot.

My quote after the round when I got the marker, "I guess I have to put this round in GHIN then right?"
You played well today Ricardo. Well done on the win.

Back