Arizona THP Golf League

@Wildcat4life and @TommyTomas came out to my home course, Stonecreek GC, to go birdie hunting.

6612B347-AFE0-4A0E-855D-E0B661917A05.jpeg

Tommy struck first with back to back birdies on 8 and 9. Chris managed to get his first of November on 14.

This Epic sand save should have counted as @Wildcat4life first of the month.

E7E01449-62DD-4557-9B46-81089B25BA81.jpeg78B7A96D-7490-4D48-8D18-C50CBED626F5.jpeg44D8B887-3962-4C23-B2C8-0C53D2DA41EC.jpeg

@Wildcat4life and @TommyTomas came out to my home course, Stonecreek GC, to go birdie hunting.

Tommy struck first with back to back birdies on 8 and 9. Chris managed to get his first of November on 14.

This Epic sand save should have counted as @Wildcat4life first of the month.

That course is outside my hotel here in SDL? No clubs with me but walked the path this am. Course looked nice.

That course is outside my hotel here in SDL? No clubs with me but walked the path this am. Course looked nice.
It's a fun one. And @Wildcat4life will attest it will force you to work on your scrambling. #NoFlatLies

what do you mean by SDL?

1604614662774.png

Think this will make a difference on the course for you guys? It didn't here much at all when we legalized it here. Allowed on course, just not on deck at clubhouse.

View attachment 8972815

Think this will make a difference on the course for you guys? It didn't here much at all when we legalized it here. Allowed on course, just not on deck at clubhouse.
Not really. The people who smoked, smoked. Those who didn't, didn't. Most people that I've noticed have been respectful and asked (if I was in the group) if anyone minded. I got paired with another single and a twosome earlier in the year. The twosome asked if either one of us minded if they smoked. I told them I didn't mind and the other gentleman said that he would prefer if they didn't. They respected his wishes and they respectfully held off. We all got along great. 🤷‍♂️

Not really. The people who smoked, smoked. Those who didn't, didn't. Most people that I've noticed have been respectful and asked (if I was in the group) if anyone minded. I got paired with another single and a twosome earlier in the year. The twosome asked if either one of us minded if they smoked. I told them I didn't mind and the other gentleman said that he would prefer if they didn't. They respected his wishes and they respectfully held off. We all got along great. 🤷‍♂️
The way it should be.

Got a practice round in at Sewailo yesterday, the first time I have played there in a few years. Yikes there is a lot of sneaky water there.

Club Championship is in just two weeks.......

A couple of prizes that have been added.

Net winner (or best score that can attend) will receive admission to the Sewailo Championship in December 2020 to represent the League.

1604939860113.png

December 14th - 8 am

Net highest score will receive a lesson donated by Laura Beuhring, PGA. She is the General Manager of Sewailo and has helped a lot of members of the league out already.

Last edited:
I ordered my ASU golf polo and golf bag just for this event so I am ready!

Raffle prize for league championship

ABB22E2E-E18A-4F05-8899-1DA2CDA04A28.jpeg

A free round at sewailo will be a raffle gift that I am donating. I will bring the voucher next week.

Please note that there are terms and conditions for its use.5C171D61-F404-4282-B67D-5CCC00BA4BDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Great prizes and generosity from all

I am going to have to excuse myself from the tournament on Saturday. My wife has been induced so I will have other priorities by Saturday.

I have the winner's medal in my bag when I go back to Mercy Gilbert, so if anyone is close by the hospital DM me and I can set up a time to meet and hand that off back to the league.

I am going to have to excuse myself from the tournament on Saturday. My wife has been induced so I will have other priorities by Saturday.

I have the winner's medal in my bag when I go back to Mercy Gilbert, so if anyone is close by the hospital DM me and I can set up a time to meet and hand that off back to the league.

WishIng you both the best!

Congrats, brother!

FYI, I have handed the medal off to @Pinche Baboso

Also I will vouch for him in the league. He helped me a lot with course management and has a ton of rules knowledge.

Congratulations!!!

Back