Arizona THP Golf League

It’s call out day gentlemen

Guys warning up.... we are out in the middle of no where

B92EF5FF-9510-48EA-86DD-7E35B79AC58A.jpeg

Fantastic layout and views at la preserve

446AACDA-7CC9-48BF-8422-D66AFB3B530B.jpeg

This is a hard course. Greens are very tricky.

Love how you guys are posting on this thread and live round thread!:love:

Have fun today fellas!

Who is winning?

CAA710C0-0BC4-43E5-9CC3-30D4240291B9.jpeg

Where else can you get these views

96268295-03A0-4D2F-9B19-C5DC55F628A7.jpeg

It went down to the 18th hole, but I managed to stave off @MagicSpell 1-up. Our match was close the entire day: neither one of us took more than a two hole lead. By the 18th hole, we both played like nobody wanted to win the match! lol

The Preserve closed out our 2020 season. Looking forward to an even better 2021 year.

Please make sure you ready for the start on January 16th at Verrado Golf Club. Make sure that you:

Register for a 2021 Albatross Membership
Pay league fees to @Roadrunner for 2021 dues ($50)
Get ready to have some fun.....our scheduling committee has already set up a lot of great courses for next year

Can't wait to see you guys next year.

The Preserve closed out our 2020 season. Looking forward to an even better 2021 year.

Please make sure you ready for the start on January 16th at Verrado Golf Club. Make sure that you:

Register for a 2021 Albatross Membership
Pay league fees to @Roadrunner for 2021 dues ($50)
Get ready to have some fun.....our scheduling committee has already set up a lot of great courses for next year

Can't wait to see you guys next year.
2021 League fees ($50) can be sent to me via Venmo (@AZTHP). 2020 was a great start for AZ THP, and 2021 already looks like it is going to be AWESOME!!

Last edited:
It went down to the 18th hole, but I managed to stave off @MagicSpell 1-up. Our match was close the entire day: neither one of us took more than a two hole lead. By the 18th hole, we both played like nobody wanted to win the match! lol
Well deserved win by @Roadrunner ! Guy is "Mr Steady". He never got rattled and always found the shot he needed at the right time. Couldn't have asked for a better opponent to lose to :).

Had such a great match with @mtbloco yesterday. I was worried as I had played with him in the past and his game and those pops can be a dangerous match play opponent.

I know both he and I wished his game came with him yesterday it was still such a great time. Great course, great views, beautiful weather but most importantly GREAT COMPANY.

But in the end as had happened so many times before.....

Had such a great match with @mtbloco yesterday. I was worried as I had played with him in the past and his game and those pops can be a dangerous match play opponent.

I know both he and I wished his game came with him yesterday it was still such a great time. Great course, great views, beautiful weather but most importantly GREAT COMPANY.

But in the end as had happened so many times before.....

And just like the Mild Kitties.....the @mtbloco coaching staff has be fired.

Also FYI Verrado includes range balls. First tee time will commence at 9:03

Back