Arizona THP Golf League

If you really want to prepare, you need to be playing every competitive round with a really bad hangover.
Wait there is no drinking in Vegas right?

Conditions tomorrow

E2985019-033A-4A4A-9F09-64C9A7E1472E.jpeg
Go low tomorrow fellas

Dang it, I miss this group of dudes. Making me want to move back.
Me: I think we should move to AZ
Wife: Why?
Me: There’s a bunch of great guys on the line that play golf and drink beer each month.
Wife:

Last edited:
Dang it, I miss this group of dudes. Making me want to move back.
We're pretty much gonna need you to pack your sh1t, bro. Just sayin'...................

Me: I think we should move to AZ
Wife: Why?
Me: There’s a bunch of great guys on the line that play golf and drink beer each month.
Wife:

Your use of that GIF has been pretty spot on every time you use it. :LOL:

First group on the tee
8E8AEBE1-9EC4-4C01-9B9C-284414B324C0.jpeg

I had an amazing day with these knuckleheads.

@oumagic @AzGolfer and I had a real good time. Felt like we all played well but @Pinche Baboso and @phoffer stepped up their game today. I hit to many green side bunkers to make any kind of push but rolled the ball well when I was on the greens.

Attachments

• 20210320_134906.jpg
    20210320_134906.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 22
Just as I suspected our 4some got crazy. That was a hell of a time. Congrats @phoffer! And awesome HOI @Pinche Baboso.

GCU is a great track. Found some trouble with the trees but was a nice round for me.

Had a great day out there today. Best ball striking day for me this year. Great course and even better weather.

So happy to see so many guys go low today.

Made a birdie with the Coin at the last hole before I had to give it up to @phoffer

C15AEEF0-E487-481E-AE33-706272DE2D89.jpeg

Last edited:
My group was great . @MagicSpell as always. @phoffer making a 50 putt off the green over a huge hill. Making net ace later. @patricko going natural bird followed my natural eagle. Which was a 160 yard shot over a palm tree over a bunker onto the green and into the hole. I played to
my cap so can’t complain. Too many three putts though.

Really fun day today. Always fun playing with @MagicSpell and @patricko, and fun getting to play with @MSEASU for the first time. Thrilled with how I played, it's been a rough 18+ months for my golf game (and general fitness) and I've been needing a day like today to get some fire back.

I can't even express how enjoyable yesterday's round was. That was probably my funnest round of golf in I don't know how long. Not just league round. I mean round of golf, period. @ProV1, @Wildcat4life, and @Doubleb21 were, for whatever reason, such a calming influence on my round and it showed in my score. Thank you guys so much for the much needed escape. I can't tell you how much I really needed it. 👊

Back