Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Dragging the Trailer out towards Sante Fe, Grand Canyon and Sedona end of next week. Figure the best way to vaca right now is take your own hotel room
That is some gorgeous country! Have fun my man!

Team Arizona Pullover

5D46D2B5-0E91-4069-B97F-D7D6CBB4018E.jpeg

I bet TX whiskey is better than AZ whiskey :ROFLMAO:

I bet TX whiskey is better than AZ whiskey :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t count on that. We have more than one and I think it is now my sworn duty to find another brand that is drinkable

I would bring up TX beer vs AZ beer...and TX beer is obviously better, but I would ask -- correction, I WILL PAY!!!! -- whichever AZ member that brings me some Sex Panther beer!!

Had a keg of this about 5-6 years ago and it didn't last thru a weekend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did you partake in the Dunking of the Ring?
Yessir. 3 times that night if I recall correctly, which I’m certain I don’t. :cool:

I wouldn’t count on that. We have more than one and I think it is now my sworn duty to find another brand that is drinkable
Well, you are 0 for 1 so far :D

Playing Winstar tomorrow just over the Red River into Okie county. Not really hill country golf but if I remember right there are a few holes with it in mind.

#Texas

Playing Winstar tomorrow just over the Red River into Okie county. Not really hill country golf but if I remember right there are a few holes with it in mind.

#Texas
Hit em straight....and to keep this drunk related, we'll have copius amounts of this on hand for this event next year...

Yes...i know the pic is blurry, been a good night....
320a8e026b425d22392ab23945a8acee.jpg

Hit em straight....and to keep this drunk related, we'll have copius amounts of this on hand for this event next year...

Yes...i know the pic is blurry, been a good night....
320a8e026b425d22392ab23945a8acee.jpg

Thought you were going to post this instead:

txwhiskey_large.jpg

Thought you were going to post this instead:

txwhiskey_large.jpg
That's an obvious one and was mentioned (scoreboarded....) above about how TX whiskey is better than any AZ whiskey.

I guess we could say our vodka is better than theirs....and our beer is better....and well, hell, everything is better....but we're willing to share....

No whiskey for me tonight but having a few Lonestars1E127AE0-BC5C-4860-AA60-A55AC2C0C0A9.jpeg

Keep me in the bullpen if you need an extra or alternate. I could drive down from Oklahoma ( I know not Texas or Arizona) so I could be neutral😂

How old is this thread? If this is happening in Fall of 2021, I’m definitely interested. My Masters program is finally over in June 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would bring up TX beer vs AZ beer...and TX beer is obviously better, but I would ask -- correction, I WILL PAY!!!! -- whichever AZ member that brings me some Sex Panther beer!!

Had a keg of this about 5-6 years ago and it didn't last thru a weekend.

I got you covered Steve.

SP.jpg

How old is this thread? If this is happening in Fall of 2021, I’m definitely interested. My Masters program is finally over in June 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fall of 2021 sir it is on!

Back