Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

RE: Barton Creek

1621974081001.png
1621974150248.png
1621974179244.png

Talking with @H8tobogie. We can book at Barton Creek for 3 nights (double occupancy) and 3 days of golf for $1,122 per person. Logistically a lot easier and he says better courses. I think this is a better option.

What do you guys think?
Sounds great to me.

Talking with @H8tobogie. We can book at Barton Creek for 3 nights (double occupancy) and 3 days of golf for $1,122 per person. Logistically a lot easier and he says better courses. I think this is a better option.

What do you guys think?
That is after tax too. We have a choice of any of the 4 courses and all tee times are wide open. Waiting on some more info from the events guy.
giphy.gif

If this event was about playing hill country golf then those that play are about to play some hill country golf. Big upgrade.
that is one of the reason......

The other is beating Texas. ;)

We ran into some big logistical issues with courses in different areas and a central location. This solves many issues and won't cost that much more.

We ran into some big logistical issues with courses in different areas and a central location. This solves many issues and won't cost that much more.

Big thank you to you and @H8tobogie for working this all out.

This gets rid of all the logistical hassles and will allow us to kick back and have fun.

Seriously though, I think you boys are going to dig these BC courses and the resort itself. It's been over 10 years since I played it but it's magical and wonderful and a good test of golf. Big greens but with slopes you could ski on. Usually some of the fastest greens in central Texas.

"Barton Creek Country Club is home to four golf courses designed by masters of the game - Tom Fazio, Ben Crenshaw, Bill Coore and Arnold Palmer."

Really pumped this came together. These are courses worth traveling for.

Seriously though, I think you boys are going to dig these BC courses and the resort itself. It's been over 10 years since I played it but it's magical and wonderful and a good test of golf. Big greens but with slopes you could ski on. Usually some of the fastest greens in central Texas.

"Barton Creek Country Club is home to four golf courses designed by masters of the game - Tom Fazio, Ben Crenshaw, Bill Coore and Arnold Palmer."

This is the best outcome. All together. Very little travel and can still see Austin.

You had me at Coore and Crenshaw

I could play a muni with many of the guys in this thread and be very happy. The resort and courses look great. Really looking forward to this trip.

Back