Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

So it looks like we may have 14? (with @fupresti and @MSH134).

I think @sourmash had a hard inquiry this past weekend at the AZTHP league event, also, no?

So it looks like we may have 14? (with @fupresti and @MSH134).

I think @sourmash had a hard inquiry this past weekend at the AZTHP league event, also, no?

Yep. But being realistic I think I will have to cheer on Team AZ from Phoenix. Too much other family travel taking shape this summer and fall to fit it in.

Barton Creek looks fantastic!

Well I count 5 Texans that seem to be excited about the venue location. #TexasForever

075B8083-EADB-459F-87AD-1A018109A61F.gif

I LOVE THE CHOICE !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw in an evening at the Yellow Rose and you get a completely different song about beer by Rodney Carrington.

As we were talking/texting about it yesterday, everyone agreed that this is the better option...it’s a no brainer. Less hassle to figure out small logistical issues, as previously mentioned. This is shaping up to be a great time!

This just keeps getting better and better. Yeah Barton creek will work!!

I have booked a reservation at Barton.

Check in 9/23 Check out 9/26. Make sure you use the FAZIO golf package.

Total $2,240.19

Just booked a room at Barton Creek with the Fazio Golf package!

I have booked a reservation at Barton.

Check in 9/23 Check out 9/26. Make sure you use the FAZIO golf package.

Total $2,240.19

OK - Team TX. I have 3 double occupancy rooms reserved at the same rate. This is all taxes and resort fees and golf. The course green fees are between 215 to 275 each, so this is a hell of a good deal. @Nate is reserving our other 3. Now we just need to get our roster set up.

I will be the AssCap as I am here in Austin and will work on setting up all reservations and entertainment. I propose @Nate as Team Captain.

Let's freaking go!!!!

@Nate as captain??? Alright, alright, alright 🤠

So it's ~$1,120/person for golf and lodging?

OK - Team TX. I have 3 double occupancy rooms reserved at the same rate. This is all taxes and resort fees and golf. The course green fees are between 215 to 275 each, so this is a hell of a good deal. @Nate is reserving our other 3. Now we just need to get our roster set up.

I will be the AssCap as I am here in Austin and will work on setting up all reservations and entertainment. I propose @Nate as Team Captain.

Let's freaking go!!!!
Is this 18 holes per day?

I reserved one room for two people. Excited and thanks to @H8tobogie and @Wildcat4life for finding us the best deal!

Is this 18 holes per day?
Deluxe Room - 2 Queen Beds
Fazio Golf Package
Average savings of $55 per person per night

Package Includes:
Luxurious accommodations, one round of golf per person per day on one of our championship golf courses, and unlimited use of the driving ranges. Day of arrival golf is excluded and can be booked at prevailing a la carte rates. Tee times are based on availability and it is highly recommended that they be made in advance of arrival.

12 Double Occupancy Rooms have been booked today.

Booked the other 3 rooms this afternoon @H8tobogie so should be good for the 6 rooms.

I'm happy to do what is needed for this outing, whether that's acting bus driver, dishwasher or booking rooms! The tip of the cap was always offer to you Dade but will be happy to be apart in this manner as well.

So with that being said, guess we need some kick ass Texas dudes to get on the bus!

Booked the other 3 rooms this afternoon @H8tobogie so should be good for the 6 rooms.

I'm happy to do what is needed for this outing, whether that's acting bus driver, dishwasher or booking rooms! The tip of the cap was always offer to you Dade but will be happy to be apart in this manner as well.

So with that being said, guess we need some kick ass Texas dudes to get on the bus!
AZ is coming strong with Kick Ass Dudes. This is going to be so much fun!

Back