Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

I’m not even going and looking forward to this. Wishing it was aired live on the ocho or something

Still a few spots on Team Texas available before we start accepting honorary Texan applications.

tumblr_owdgo0jdmI1ur5m8bo3_r2_400.gifv

Awww hell, why not? I'll go to fight for the Republic anytime!

Yea! I’m in for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still a few spots on Team Texas available before we start accepting honorary Texan applications.
Surely Texas can field a squad.
I think it’s a bit late to have to call Florida back.

@BigDill may have blocked us.

Surely Texas can field a squad.
I think it’s a bit late to have to call Florida back.

@BigDill may have blocked us.
I would be hard to muster the group on short notice. But us Floridians are late and last minute anyway, so maybe we are actually just in time.

Imagine seeing @X.Man and I roll up to the course like…

I would be hard to muster the group on short notice. But us Floridians are late and last minute anyway, so maybe we are actually just in time.

I have all faith in @H8tobogie and @Nate to field a squad. Florida should call next.
Keep this train rolling.

Short notice = 84 days out?

Anyways….not an issue. We got this.

I need to check the work calendar and if it is good I want to represent Texas.

Still trying to get my work to move their stupid offsite; @Nate when do you need to know by? If you fill up no worries but I may be a late minute-ish decision.

Team Texas.. just leaving this here…

Short notice = 84 days out?

Anyways….not an issue. We got this.
It takes at least 7 days to translate the invitation to Spanish, 4 days for us to look at our emails, 12 days to make plans, only to arrive at the conclusion that the first idea was the best one, and at lest 2 days to make it to the airport with traffic.

It takes at least 7 days to translate the invitation to Spanish, 4 days for us to look at our emails, 12 days to make plans, only to arrive at the conclusion that the first idea was the best one, and at lest 2 days to make it to the airport with traffic.

At the rate the West Coasters are moving into Texas we’ll have the remaining spots filled by Labor Day!

At the rate the West Coasters are moving into Texas we’ll have the remaining spots filled by Labor Day!
If you need to fill a final spot, let me know. I went to Austin once, and had dinner a Salt Lick as well. So I think I qualify as an honorary Texan for the purposes of this event.

I’m not even going and looking forward to this. Wishing it was aired live on the ocho or something
Same, I wish I’d signed up in time

@MarMill keep an eye on this thread in case TX needs you!

Back