Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

LOL. I"m sure there is a lot to learn about "fittin' in" in Texas.

Due to the diversity of THPers coming to this event....the teams will be a determined by blind draw. @robrandalgz is captain of one team and @H8tobogie is non-playing captain of the other.
5mzegz.jpg

Well then I recon’ that I better get to readin’

View attachment 9027778

Just bring a straw hat and boots, not pointy toed! You can’t wear a straw hat with tennis shoes or sandals, unless you are wearing shorts, which my wife leaves me when I do. You also can’t wear your pants tucked in unless you own cows, then there are restrictions as to how to wear your pants based on how many cows you own. Also make sure your pants are long enough if you go outside of Austin. In Austin it really does not matter, they have man buns there, hope I did not offend anyone with that. You don’t have to dip either, that’s just a myth. You need to rent a truck also, unless you don’t leave Austin, then a Prius will do. And if anyone says, “ The stars at night, are big and bright” you must clap three times.

You should fit right in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bring a straw hat and boots, not pointy toed! You can’t wear a straw hat with tennis shoes or sandals, unless you are wearing shorts, which my wife leaves me when I do. You also can’t wear your pants tucked in unless you own cows, then there are restrictions as to how to wear your pants based on how many cows you own. Also make sure your pants are long enough if you go outside of Austin. In Austin it really does not matter, they have man buns there, hope I did not offend anyone with that. You don’t have to dip either, that’s just a myth. You need to rent a truck also, unless you don’t leave Austin, then a Prius will do. And if anyone says, “ The stars at night, are big and bright” you must clap three times.

You should fit right in

You should fit right in

The horns point down right.

😈

O.K. we need a list of people who have secured their reservation and who they are paired with. We need to get everyone paired up.

I know that there were some more expensive reservations set up. Let's hope that we can lean on the early reservations that are still intact.

This is all I know for sure, so far.

@oumagic and @robrandalgz are in one room
@mtbloco and @TommyTomas are in another room.

We need to get @BigDill paired up, for sure.

Who else?

O.K. we need a list of people who have secured their reservation and who they are paired with. We need to get everyone paired up.

I know that there were some more expensive reservations set up. Let's hope that we can lean on the early reservations that are still intact.

Who else?
I think you can add @MH and @howie013 ad roomies too

Who else?
@AzGolfer and @Roadrunner have a room

I think @tanker337 has a room and no roommate.

Right now I don’t have a roommate or a room. Do we make our on reservation?

I believe all reservations are made. We just have to pair everyone up. Stay tuned.

Since I’m new to this, now may be a good time to also ask whether rooming is arranged for Thursday, if I should find a Motel 6 to crash in for the night.

Since I’m new to this, now may be a good time to also ask whether rooming is arranged for Thursday, if I should find a Motel 6 to crash in for the night.

arranged in the golf package

I believe the reservation at the resort at Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Some of us have a room out by the airport Sunday night

I know that a bunch of us are staying on site Thursday. We're working on who has reservations that they haven't canceled. Texas has a confirmed 6. Just need to confirm dates. We're working on all of it as we speak. Should have everything shook out by the ed of the night. Stay tuned brother. No one is going to be left out in the cold. (y)

OK - so all of the reservations were booked months ago to lock in the best deal. We still have all of those, but the next step is getting the teams posted and then everyone can pick a roomie. Once roommates are settled, then at least one person per room will need to put down a card for an existing reservation and boom, we are good to go.

Probably around 18-20 theses days.

Perfect. Should make for some pretty evenly matched teams. Blind draw results incoming............

I will start a message thread to hash through all the roommate and reservation details to get that settled away from this thread. Likely tomorrow.

Back