Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Alright fellas, I want to advise you all of something that I have developing.

Someone who is very close to me and my family (and our age) passed away early this morning from Covid complications. It’s just a really tough situation for a bunch of people near to me, not the least of whom are my wife and kids.

As of right now, I am still planning on making the trip. I will do whatever I can to make the trip. But sometimes things happen in life that are more important than a golf trip, and this is one of them. There will be a memorial service, and if that overlays with the trip, then I have to make a decision. Right now I think it’s unlikely that I will miss the trip, but I need to get some more info before I can be sure.

I’ll keep you all posted as I know more.

Someone who is very close to me and my family (and our age) passed away early this morning from Covid complications. It’s just a really tough situation for a bunch of people near to me, not the least of whom are my wife and kids.

As of right now, I am still planning on making the trip. I will do whatever I can to make the trip. But sometimes things happen in life that are more important than a golf trip, and this is one of them. There will be a memorial service, and if that overlays with the trip, then I have to make a decision. Right now I think it’s unlikely that I will miss the trip, but I need to get some more info before I can be sure.

Sorry to hear that, Nick.

Sincerest condolences to you and yours.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have committed to the trip. it looks like any conflict I have would arise after the weekend, so I may have to sprint to the airport on Sunday, but I will be in Texas hitting golf balls and shopping for cowboy hats.

Cleared for travel with a negative test and triple vaccination so I am good to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hacking up the courses for a few days in nice weather.

what does a cold front mean in Austin?

Ok guys. We have two even 10 man teams for the weekend. Time to finalize the format! 💥

My next suggestion on format.....

Day 1. Team comp. Shamble on front 9 for a point. Best Ball on the back for a point. (same teams play each other)

Day 2. Singles. Front 9 and back 9 match. switching opponent within the same pairing.

lows iin the 50s, highs around 90, bring a coat!
Is this true? I’m leaving sunny south Florida to freeze my tuchus off in Texas?

Is Friday a practice round?

Is this true? I’m leaving sunny south Florida to freeze my tuchus off in Texas?
High's of 88-90 all weekend. Sound like great weather to me.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it work to play but I'm pretty sure I'm going to join on the party bus Friday to get the change to meet and hangout with you guys!

I am arriving on Thursday at 3:55 on Southwest 3767 from Miami. Anyone else getting to the airport around that time?

Back