Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Just looked at the 1st post. Thanks @Wildcat4life for starting the thread 365 days ago!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple days.
I was just coming into this thread to post that this whole thing was conceptualized a year ago. It's all finally coming together, fellas. :cool:

Last edited:
Cap update: 19.4 :cool:

I was just coming into this thread to post that this whole thing was conceptualized a year ago. It's all finally coming together, fellas. :cool:
I’m thinking why don’t we do this every year

I’m thinking why don’t we do this every year
Meetings will resume next week. Maybe TX and AZ see who's got the cajones to take on Team Southwest. 🤔

Sitting in the airport in Grande Prairie, AB waiting for the first leg. Can’t believe how limited flights are to Houston these days. Have to fly just as far Im the wrong direction to Toronto to cross the border. Anyway, it has been way too since I dusted off the travel case and loaded my clubs. In fact the last trip I took with my golf clubs was the Injected Speed event in Alabama with THP and that was way back in June of 2019. Needless to say I am super pumped for this trip

Where's the party at tomorrow night? 🍻

Got started packing last night and got my clubs ready to go. Quick question though, are we supposed to bring our own iron headcovers, or will those be provided at the hotel?

Back