Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Gonna try and sneak out of work a little early, so hopefully rolling in around 7:00-7:15.

Gonna go make a beer run during lunch to save time on the drive up.

excited to follow along with you guys.

I am at the airport, sans beverage because I have been on the phone for the last hour. Flight boards at 1:45, should arrive around 4 Austin time. Do they have Uber in Austin, or does everyone just ride a fixie everywhere?
I should be there around 6pm. Any dinner plans for tonight?
I haven’t eaten today so I would be down for any dinner plans. My coworker who has been to COTA a bunch says I must try a place called Pacos Tacos? I would be down for an excursion, or eating at the resort. Either way, I just need dinner.

I am at the airport, sans beverage because I have been on the phone for the last hour. Flight boards at 1:45, should arrive around 4 Austin time. Do they have Uber in Austin, or does everyone just ride a fixie everywhere?

There is Uber in Austin and the resort is about 25 mins away. I think that @threeboysdad said he'll be in the area near when you land if you wanna connect with him. He's good people.

Sitting down for lunch. Fried catfish plate image.jpg

16324173829768428550520632806526.jpg

Pulled Pork Nachos and a Bloody Mary in downtown Austin. We're off!

I haven’t eaten today so I would be down for any dinner plans. My coworker who has been to COTA a bunch says I must try a place called Pacos Tacos? I would be down for an excursion, or eating at the resort. Either way, I just need dinner.

Just sent you my number, I’ll pick you up—

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna try and sneak out of work a little early, so hopefully rolling in around 7:00-7:15.

Gonna go make a beer run during lunch to save time on the drive up.
I like the cut of your job son.

Best part is you probably forgot something important. 👍
I forgot my Cuban coffee maker. This is your fault.

Anyone know if there is a Walmart near by?

I forgot my Cuban coffee maker. This is your fault.

Anyone know if there is a Walmart near by?
I brought a full size drip coffee maker so stop by the room for a cup. Its not Cuban as far as I know.

✅ Beer run done... snagged 30 so far, so should have enough beers to get 4 people through an hour or two.

On another note, I'm a terrible Texan/man since I don't even own a freaking ice chest. Had to splurge on a cheap $20 Igloo that will likely lose all of the ice in 30 minutes.

✅ Beer run done... snagged 30 so far, so should have enough beers to get 4 people through an hour or two.

On another note, I'm a terrible Texan/man since I don't even own a freaking ice chest. Had to splurge on a cheap $20 Igloo that will likely lose all of the ice in 30 minutes.
That will help a lot. I am going to pick up some beer and bring a cooler as well.

I'll be stopping to grab a case or 2 of Yuengling as well. (y) I am sure they can fit in someone cooler.

I will bring a cooler too.

I mean you could do it the Texan way and ride one of these.

I haven't heard of Pacos Tacos but Veracruz All Natural or Papalote Taco House are both pretty good. Another good option is Torchy's tacos. The Ace of Spades or the Trailer Park Hillbilly Style from the secret menu are both awesome!

Excited for you guys to all get together. Wish I could have been apart of it and made it down. Hope Y’all have a great time and looking forward to following along.

Az folks picked up a few cases of beer on the way to the hotel too. No coolers though, but happy to throw some beers in the cooler when it gets here.

20210923_141122.jpg
Not too shabby.....

20210923_144133.jpg
We good!

Back