Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

D49D87BE-2B62-42A2-A3C9-C1A65AF9D479.jpeg

To say that I had a blast is putting it mildly…this weekend was freaking awesome!!! Today’s round with @baylrballa, @badolds, and @AzGolfer was the icing on the cake to a great event! I look forward to playing golf and partying with all of you fine gentlemen again soon! Safe travels, everyone!!

Way to bring the forum along! That was a fun follow even though I just caught up

The courses were amazing (some of the fastest greens I’ve been on), the place was amazing and the people were amazing. Great golf trip guys….. let’s do it again

176F3537-3E00-4CC3-AB1C-754A6CDE992B.jpeg

The music could’ve been better…..f*ck you Chuck. @ProV1

Its been said already but I can't emphasize enough how awesome this weekend and this group of guys are. Had a blast this entire weekend and got to play with my new spirit animal (@BigDill) twice this weekend. The golf was awesome, the resort was amazing, the food was off the hook. But none of it compares to the people, man. I'd sleep in a gutter to play with any one of these fellas again.

Thank you so much, again, to @H8tobogie for hosting us and coordinating an amazing weekend.

Next year, boys. We'll see who thinks they can take down Team Southwest. We went from two small teams to one gigantic team. We're coming for ya.....

Last edited:
In an aggressive move, I have followed up my 3 lunch tacos with 4 dinner tacos next to my hotel. 7 tacos may be too much.

In an aggressive move, I have followed up my 3 lunch tacos with 4 dinner tacos next to my hotel. 7 tacos may be too much.
Only if you also had breakfast tacos and churros

Never to many tacos…
My stomach disagrees. And to top it off, there was a cookie bakery across the street called Tiff’s Treats so now I have 4 cookies.

Great photos guys, really enjoyed the follow!

My stomach disagrees. And to top it off, there was a cookie bakery across the street called Tiff’s Treats so now I have 4 cookies.
Sounds like you need some ice cream to go with those cookies!

Back