Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

For a thread that started on a Monday, it is impressive we have 27 players on the list by Tuesday!

I'm in the possible camp.

Wolf dancer or horseshoe would be awesome. If we have a lot of club Corp guys that opens up more options. Hard to go wrong. Nice thing about Austin is we can rent some MEGA lake houses!

You want downtown Austin and the restaurants, bars and nightlife? We can do that! You want a sprawling lake house in the hill country close to gorgeous golf courses? Easy!

Out of this world BBQ- check!
Live music - sure thing!
Micro brews, mexican food, cocktails on balconies - of course!

And, of course, beautiful golf courses with great camaraderie. We have more than enough time to make this an incredible trip for you guys coming in from AZ and all the Texans converging from the lesser cities.

Sprawling lake side house..... we don’t see water too often

Sprawling lake side house..... we don’t see water too often

Gonna be lots of options to pick from!

be1829b3.f10.jpg

4354c28a-00df-4971-a96e-369a24d48269.f10.jpg

969bcdff-1439-4bbf-b5fd-19ac6d17900c.f10.jpg

Just cause I was curious on prices

Last edited:
Just cause I was curious on prices

What do you guys think will be better? A couple different courses in ATX or two or three courses at the same resort?

I think it depends on what else you are wanting to do. The resorts aren’t going to be as easy to get out and go see the city and do other things. If you stayed more centrally located in the city you can get out to see other things plus get to see some different styles of courses.

I've chosen October. Plan accordingly and proceed.

@Wildcat4life am I doing this right?

When is this happening? If it is late September or early October, I might be able to do. I had thought it was spring for some reason, and knew that wasn’t going to work due to family plans.

I think it depends on what else you are wanting to do. The resorts aren’t going to be as easy to get out and go see the city and do other things. If you stayed more centrally located in the city you can get out to see other things plus get to see some different styles of courses.
My thought is..... come in Wednesday night. Practice round Thursday maybe see the city. Ryder cup style play Friday and Saturday with good dinners. Leave Sunday. I will let others chime in.

My thought is..... come in Wednesday night. Practice round Thursday maybe see the city. Ryder cup style play Friday and Saturday with good dinners. Leave Sunday. I will let others chime in.
Another idea is Friday golf with Saturday an off day to visit city or UT game and golf Sunday

Another idea is Friday golf with Saturday an off day to visit city or UT game and golf Sunday
If we can plan around a UT home game, I’m all for this option.

Back