Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Yeah I elected for a Punch shot once this weekend to keep it out of the wind and just let it roll all the way up.. NOPE forgotten we've had 2' of rain the last week. doh

Dallas is darn near 7 inches the last 3 weeks w/ more today. Should be nice and green up here till mid July when the slow burn begins.

Oh, it's dry alright. I played with @MSEASU, @tucsoncacti , and @MSH134 a little over a week ago and my contacts were welded to my freaking corneas. And it wasn't even "hot" that day. :oops:

Hey can I be a Az fill in I am an Arizonian at heart just stuck in Illinois until I get a new residence in AZ which right now is no easy task

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey can I be a Az fill in I am an Arizonian at heart just stuck in Illinois until I get a new residence in AZ which right now is no easy task

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe we are at a full 12 particpants. :(

Dallas is darn near 7 inches the last 3 weeks w/ more today. Should be nice and green up here till mid July when the slow burn begins.

I hear ya, we have had a LOT OF RAIN here at the house this past couple of weeks. I got out Saturday am to play but it was taking drops out of water puddles that just can't run off anywhere

Let us know when 12 of you are ready and willing to travel, Tex. :cool:

I’m not gonna sit here and let my state be shamed by Eastern California.

If AZ needs me, I’m in

I'm just now seeing this and wishing I could break these chains and goooooooooo

Sooo. It looks like we may need to call our courses and reserve some more tee times. :unsure:

I know we have the initial list of participants on the first page and AZ is getting firm commitments with who has booked tickets. I think Texas should do a roll call with who is firmly in.

I know we have the initial list of participants on the first page and AZ is getting firm commitments with who has booked tickets. I think Texas should do a roll call with who is firmly in.
are we limited to 12?

are we limited to 12?
I think that's how many AZ is going for. I would think if we have more you could just have a few guys play and not be in the actual match part or have a few guys play a match one day and then a few other guys play the 2nd day.

One might ponder that this might be worth just hanging out with some great THPers.

I think that's how many AZ is going for. I would think if we have more you could just have a few guys play and not be in the actual match part or have a few guys play a match one day and then a few other guys play the 2nd day.

This but I need to know sooner than later. We have three different courses and will probably need to communicate this soon.

This but I need to know sooner than later. We have three different courses and will probably need to communicate this soon.
Seeing as your in charge of the tee times I'd say set a date that you think you need to have the final head count for and have everyone say whether they are committed or not.

Talking with @H8tobogie. We can book at Barton Creek for 3 nights (double occupancy) and 3 days of golf for $1,122 per person. Logistically a lot easier and he says better courses. I think this is a better option.

What do you guys think?

Talking with @H8tobogie. We can book at Barton Creek for 3 nights (double occupancy) and 3 days of golf for $1,122 per person. Logistically a lot earlier and he says better courses. I think this is a better option.

What do you guys think?
That is after tax too. We have a choice of any of the 4 courses and all tee times are wide open. Waiting on some more info from the events guy.

Talking with @H8tobogie. We can book at Barton Creek for 3 nights (double occupancy) and 3 days of golf for $1,122 per person. Logistically a lot easier and he says better courses. I think this is a better option.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
Love this development!!!!!

Back