Arnie & Me (Golf Channel)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
[h=1]Arnie & Me[/h]

Premieres March 17 | Tuesday 10PM ET

Arnie & Me provides a new look at The King through the lens of the people who matter the most. A documentary of homemade movies, personal anecdotes and memories submitted by the fans who have filled the ranks of Arnie's Army for more than fifty years.

imgad

http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/arnie

My DVR is set!

Really looking forward to Arnie and Me. Arnie was a great documentary from start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My DVR is also set. Cant wait to watch this one!

Will have to check this one out, loved the original 3 parter.

DVR is set. Should be good.

I will be DVRing this. I loved the Arnie series.

This was really well done. Arnie is a bo$$.

I watched this yesterday. He is the man!

This might just be the best golf channel documentary. Awesome.

i love the Arnie doc's they run, the dude just personified Cool

I really enjoyed the show. Arnie is such a good man. All these tribute shows on GC have me wondering a little bit if someone knows something and his time with us is limited.

I didn't follow golf at all while growing up.
I knew Palmers name, but knew nothing about him, or his real significance to the game.

I watched the 30 for 30 called "June 17" (or something like that) where they made a documentary about all of the events that occurred on that same day in NY, while the OJ chase was going on in LA.

One of those things was Arnold Palmer playing in his final US Open. It was only a small part of the show, but it was heart breaking watching him struggle, but at the same time, to see how much the fans loved him, and how gracious he was...he made a fan out of me.

I can't wait to watch this.

Back