Arnold Palmer, the Beverage

Chick Fil A has a great version of these that I love. I go in sweet tea and diet lemonade.
Yep, same way that I go from Chick Fil A.

It my favorite non alcoholic drink.

Chick Fil A has a great version of these that I love. I go in sweet tea and diet lemonade.
Had not thought about getting it that way. Will have to try next time there.

I love me an Arnold Palmer. I generally don't drink my calories unless it is a beer but if I order anything it is an Arnie.

Ditto! It's delicious.

I was thinking about these today... might have to get the fixings to make some this weekend...

go too at cookout over memorial day

AP ? Yeah, it's become standard fare for me. I order without even thinking. If I want something with a bit if hops or whatever, I usually go with Modelo or Stella.

For me, it has to be unsweetened tea and a good lemonade (not one that contains high fructose corn syrup).

For me, it has to be unsweetened tea and a good lemonade (not one that contains high fructose corn syrup).
I agree on the lemonade and usually squeeze my own. But I still enjoy a sweet tea with it. Then shake it in a shaker...yum!

I agree on the lemonade and usually squeeze my own. But I still enjoy a sweet tea with it. Then shake it in a shaker...yum!

I just read the labels on the lemonade. I'm not opposed to sugar, but I don't want any high fructose corn syrup. I'll pay more but it's worth it to me.

A local (Tempe, AZ) Cider place made a version of this drink. Crush Craft Cider Six Birdies Black Tea & Lemonade⁣

I was not able to taste it, bit heard it was interesting.

Back when I used to leave the house for work I had an Arnold Palmer everyday with lunch at our cafeteria.

A local (Tempe, AZ) Cider place made a version of this drink. Crush Craft Cider Six Birdies Black Tea & Lemonade⁣

I was not able to taste it, bit heard it was interesting.
That sounds a amazing!

I'm not opposed to an Arnold Palmer. They're good

Made some fresh lemonade and sweet tea this weekend, which turned into some amazing Arnold Palmer's. I used to mix in store bought lemonade, but I cant go back now that I made it with fresh lemonade. Sooo good, but my kids and wife love the lemonade too, so its almost gone already 😢

Had some again this weekend, it has become my go to in my golf course tumbler

Back