Arnold Palmer, the Beverage

Going to have an Arnold Palmer Spiked tonight! It's a real thing and tastes amazing!!!

Please don't do this in GA. You will get some mighty funny looks.
Haha I think I did it at the Zaxby's outside of Kinderlou. I guess that is why my order took so long.

I like both the Arnie and the Daly version of this.

An Arnold Palmer is my go to drink at Chick-fil-A. Love them.

However, I always go with unsweetened tea. Anyone else do this?
Yep, I always have mine with unsweet tea and regular lemonade. Otherwise, it is too sweet for me.

Haha I think I did it at the Zaxby's outside of Kinderlou. I guess that is why my order took so long.

Yeah, they had to build up the courage to making tea without putting sugar in it. Lol. I am making a pitcher of real tea right now. 7 big scoops of sugar and it will be awesome.

Again, this must be a regional thing because this is a brand new one on me, but sounds so refreshing! Vodka doesn't work with me at all sadly, but maybe with a gin thrown in? I'd take a rum with it no bother though.

Yeah, they had to build up the courage to making tea without putting sugar in it. Lol. I am making a pitcher of real tea right now. 7 big scoops of sugar and it will be awesome.
"Hey Bob, we are going to have to get corporate to approve this one. This man out front with some fancy basketball shoes and a european car with a Florida plate wants unsweetened tea. I know, we told 'um. Yep, he knows its Georgia. Ok, I'll let 'um know. Hey sir, we are going to brew some more tea and poor out a cup for you before we sweetin' it. But next time you may want to try MacDonalds."

Again, this must be a regional thing because this is a brand new one on me, but sounds so refreshing! Vodka doesn't work with me at all sadly, but maybe with a gin thrown in? I'd take a rum with it no bother though.
Someone will have to mix one up for you when you get over to the States in May!

Yep, an AP is my go-to non-alcoholic beverage on the course or at work lunches.

Are you raising your hand, or the only one who doesn't :ROFLMAO:

And can you hook @HarlettoScara up when he gets here? He's never had one before, and I want him to feel welcome! Ok, thanks!

Adding a christmas tree to any drink sounds awful but a christmas tree, lemonade and tea makes me wanna :sick:

Adding a christmas tree to any drink sounds awful but a christmas tree, lemonade and tea makes me wanna :sick:
Can someone make it right for him when he gets here please.

Are you raising your hand, or the only one who doesn't :ROFLMAO:

And can you hook @HarlettoScara up when he gets here? He's never had one before, and I want him to feel welcome! Ok, thanks!
I like the cut of your jib...I will prepare myself!

I love them, on and off the course, spiked is always fun too, or a john daly!

I love them, on and off the course, spiked is always fun too, or a john daly!
I still can't believe I didn't know about the John Daly until I started this thread. Boggles my mind.

It’s my go to drink. When ever I’m out to eat it’s my choice.

If I hadn't given up sugar in my drinks for Lent, I would be making some Arnold Palmers this weekend. We will have more sunlight, weather is getting warmer, the birds are coming back, so why not drink something that gets me closer to the warmer weather! Golf season is coming my friends!

Time to start drinking some AP's. Next time out at the stores a bag of lemons will go in the cart. Tea is ready and waiting at home. Cant wait for that first refreshing sip!!

Chick Fil A has a great version of these that I love. I go in sweet tea and diet lemonade.

Chick Fil A has a great version of these that I love. I go in sweet tea and diet lemonade.
Will have to try that out next time I'm there.

Back