Video Around the Green: Golf Game Show with Cobra Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today, we will have a THP LIve Stream available on Facebook, YouTube and right in this forum thread that is going to be so much fun. The show is called Around the Green and it will be a debate of a myriad of topics relative to the guests.

LOGO-1024x576.jpg

Joining me on the show will be two people from Cobra PUMA Golf to compete in the first episode. The R&D/Innovation Master himself, Mike Yagley and VP of Marketing, Jose Miraflor. Acting as host, I will present 3-5 topics to them and each of them will offer their perspective. And those tuning in live, will be able to influence who the winner is and possibly win some...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 902D759E-C039-49BA-B705-FE3BE51EA4D7.png
    902D759E-C039-49BA-B705-FE3BE51EA4D7.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
Always down for some Yagley time.

Can’t wait for this, it’s a ton of fun to listen to the wealth of knowledge both Yagley and Jose have when it comes to golf, and probably even more fun to listen to them verbally jab at each other haha.

Well would you look at that, it’s on the calendar. I miss those two lovable geniuses.

Can’t wait for this, it’s a ton of fun to listen to the wealth of knowledge both Yagley and Jose have when it comes to golf, and probably even more fun to listen to them verbally jab at each other haha.
And a few verbal uppercuts

Anything these two are involved in I'll tune in for.

Two of my favorite industry experts to listen to. Glad they’re joining in!

Yags and Jose are always full of great information and advice. They are really good people and always a must listen. THP is really kicking it up with the live streams this year!

Oh yeah Jose & Yags in the house. This sounds fun!!!

This is going to be great. A little pre Morgan Cup contest. Cant wait for this one!

This could be very interesting. Need to see if I can get off work early for this one.

Sounds awesome!

This will be fun. Marking my calendar now!

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Awesome. Definitely try and watch this!

That THP train keeps a-rollin'!

Yes! Two of my favorites!

Subscribed!

Something to look forward to at the end of the week Thank you

This is going to be AMAZING!!!

This sounds fun!

Added to calendar. Really looking forward to this one :cool:(y)

My calendar is marked! Cobra!!!!!

Back