Artisan 0117 S Bend Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Now that's a blade i could get behind. Looks clean

Thats a nice looking offering from them....just went to the website and they have a lot of offering in the 0117 line

That blackout looks good. Like silly good

A bunch of great guys at Artisan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a very nice looking blade. I like the milled lines on the back.

I like the blackout look for sure. Still just an Anser though.

Dope, would be fun to test it and see in person

I was in until the 1...............................5 on the weighting.

That looks great the black and the milling is superb

I like it a lot!

One of these days when my number gets called I’m going to book a fitting with Mike and the crew for the wedges and putter.

Anyone have an Artisan putter?

I have the 0217 and I am customer #23. My initial fitting was done over the phone and video with John. After receiving my putter, I went to Dallas for work and saw John and Mike at their facility to make any necessary tweaks. No tweaks were needed. I love my putter and I have not looked at another putter since purchasing it. I have had my putter since 2018.
I highly suggest going to Artisan (the old Nike Oven) to get fitted. John and Mike are good dudes who know what they are doing and have tons of great stories about what they have seen in the golf industry.

I have the 0217 and I am customer #23. My initial fitting was done over the phone and video with John. After receiving my putter, I went to Dallas for work and saw John and Mike at their facility to make any necessary tweaks. No tweaks were needed. I love my putter and I have not looked at another putter since purchasing it. I have had my putter since 2018.
I highly suggest going to Artisan (the old Nike Oven) to get fitted. John and Mike are good dudes who know what they are doing and have tons of great stories about what they have seen in the golf industry.

if i can ever get my short game to be serviceable, i'd book a fitting for artisan wedges. it's honestly part of the motivation i have (or had, at this point) to focus on that this year.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

if i can ever get my short game to be serviceable, i'd book a fitting for artisan wedges. it's honestly part of the motivation i have (or had, at this point) to focus on that this year.
Man, I would love to get a full bag of irons and wedges from Artisan...so expensive!!!

Man, I would love to get a full bag of irons and wedges from Artisan...so expensive!!!
they have some CBs that are stunning

Back