Artisan Golf Company

9DA6D88B-81F5-48D2-A511-B8D45F765C30.jpegA8B2D2F7-3198-46A3-B30F-D13A3A05A0A2.jpeg35082A4E-6F2D-405C-A1D8-B064A39EEA93.jpeg36EDCDEB-1AE5-4330-A562-4DBCA5388D28.jpeg
I was fitted By Jamie and Mike measured my old favorite 300 series vokeys to make this pair earlier this year. I received them and put them in play about 6 weeks ago . Man. Such a comprehensive experience and such a perfectly neutral sole grind that fits me. I love the idea of having an Artisan Players number , which will make ordering new wedges to match these a snap.

the 53 has a straighter leading edge and Mike Ts special sauce leading edge grind for tight Bermuda lies. The 59 is fuller sole with a round leading edge and a touch of offset.

Such good looking wedges

Those look sharp!

wow, those look incredible.

holy balls those are sexy. and the process sounds like so much fun. if I had a decent wedge game, I would absolutely do this.

Thanks guys ! I was super excited when I got the call that my turn had come up to be fitted for these.

And the fitting process is super fun and informative. The questions asked about your game , thoughts on different shots etc help them to decipher what will fit your style. These really are the best guys in the business.
I describe these as very “ neutral “. Meaning they do not try to dig , but also are not hard to get the leading edge under the ball. And further proving their good fit , I picked up a full club distance in full shots over the ping glide forged they replaced. Which is a good thing for me since I never hit those ping wedges far enough to properly gap with my PW which is 48 degrees. Jaimie said thats also a great indicator of a good fit as far as sole goes. That contact has improved that much .

View attachment 8937266View attachment 8937267View attachment 8937268View attachment 8937269
I was fitted By Jamie and Mike measured my old favorite 300 series vokeys to make this pair earlier this year. I received them and put them in play about 6 weeks ago . Man. Such a comprehensive experience and such a perfectly neutral sole grind that fits me. I love the idea of having an Artisan Players number , which will make ordering new wedges to match these a snap.

the 53 has a straighter leading edge and Mike Ts special sauce leading edge grind for tight Bermuda lies. The 59 is fuller sole with a round leading edge and a touch of offset.
Im so insanely jealous. Post quarantine I need to finally go get my fitting done.

Im so insanely jealous. Post quarantine I need to finally go get my fitting done.

yep. I literally was lucky enough to receive these the day after our schools closed here in SC and I became a home school teacher to my son. lol part of the batch Mike finished before they too shut down. Just under the wire.

and I have a wedge range / area at home. So I’ve really had time to get used to these guys. One of the things I’m using to try to keep my sanity . Lol.

you really should go when you get the chance. I’d describe it as a heirloom type experience. To be fit and have clubs built by this eras greatest builder. ( my opinion ).

yep. I literally was lucky enough to receive these the day after our schools closed here in SC and I became a home school teacher to my son. lol part of the batch Mike finished before they too shut down. Just under the wire.

and I have a wedge range / area at home. So I’ve really had time to get used to these guys. One of the things I’m using to try to keep my sanity . Lol.

you really should go when you get the chance. I’d describe it as a heirloom type experience. To be fit and have clubs built by this eras greatest builder. ( my opinion ).
I’m definitely going to make it happen. Mike is incredible, had the good fortune of covering an event when the facility was still The Oven.

I’m definitely going to make it happen. Mike is incredible, had the good fortune of covering an event when the facility was still The Oven.

I watched a podcast with him recently, and he seems like a such a down-to-earth yet insanely talented person.

Very nice wedges

These are nice. Glad someone wanted to price themselves with PXG.

Thanks guys ! I was super excited when I got the call that my turn had come up to be fitted for these.

And the fitting process is super fun and informative. The questions asked about your game , thoughts on different shots etc help them to decipher what will fit your style. These really are the best guys in the business.
I describe these as very “ neutral “. Meaning they do not try to dig , but also are not hard to get the leading edge under the ball. And further proving their good fit , I picked up a full club distance in full shots over the ping glide forged they replaced. Which is a good thing for me since I never hit those ping wedges far enough to properly gap with my PW which is 48 degrees. Jaimie said thats also a great indicator of a good fit as far as sole goes. That contact has improved that much .

Welcome Blade, good to see you... ;)

For some reason I am just not sold on the looks of these, but that experience and service sounds top drawer. Thanks for sharing @bladehunter

Oh, a raw set will be mine one day. (y)

These are like $500/wedges right?

These are nice. Glad someone wanted to price themselves with PXG.

is it apples to apples though? does the artisan pricing come with the fitting/customization options? I don't know anything about their model.

is it apples to apples though? does the artisan pricing come with the fitting/customization options? I don't know anything about their model.
IIRC, Edel wedges are fit/customized, and they're priced at $180.

Those Artisans are some nice looking wedges though, for people who are willing to wait that long and pay that price for them. Obviously the market exists or they wouldn't still be in business. More power to 'em if it's a workable business model for them.

Pretty nice looking wedges and sounds like a cool experience to go with them

Oh wow those putters b e a utiful!

Those wedges look phenomenal.

Those wedges are absolutely beautiful! Super clean and smooth!

Back