JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After my last issue with the glove, @Jman reviews got me to try them again. I am 1 round outside and 3 rounds in the Tech Studio and it looks perfect. I am going with bad batch or something because this one is holding up well.

templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After my last issue with the glove, @Jman reviews got me to try them again. I am 1 round outside and 3 rounds in the Tech Studio and it looks perfect. I am going with bad batch or something because this one is holding up well.
What happened with a previous glove?

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What happened with a previous glove?
I had some issues with durability. There were only a few of us, but we each had the same issue. Nobody since that time has had any and this current glove is holding up well.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
This makes me super happy to hear!

I did finally kill one though, left it in the pocket and it got washing machined to death 😢

maxw72

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This makes me super happy to hear!

I did finally kill one though, left it in the pocket and it got washing machined to death 😢
Played Bandon this weekend.... Think I may have lost two good soldiers in one round.

1619476157381.png

JonD

Enjoys long walks to the bar
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The premium gloves have held up well in some cooler rounds this year. I did try one of the Chuck series in hopes that they'd be just as good and unfortunately they were not. I found issues with the glove slipping on my hand (maybe stretching out?) after a half bucket on the range. Will probably buy the premium offering again, but won't bother with the $12 variants.

baylrballa

Hackers Love Puppies
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Coming out with polos/clothing line soon. Might give it a go.

templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

annsguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Fun idea and they look like they fit. Wish I wore a glove. I do wear shirts so maybe that.

ttucliffhanger

#Mr.SoS
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fun idea and they look like they fit. Wish I wore a glove. I do wear shirts so maybe that.
They feel great and are good quality. My only issue is they don't make cadet sizes. I wear a cadet medium in every other brand and the medium ones I have stretch relatively quickly and after a few rounds just feel too big. I have 2 gloves left, and won them in a Twitter contest, but unfortunately until they come out with cadet sizes, I won't purchase any after these are used up. Hard to spend that much on a glove and it not be too big after a few rounds.

Briton G

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I currently only have Asher in my bag, I will say in the past I had some issues with ripping gloves too easily. In the most recent gloves so far they have last and feel great. There was 1 recently that came in the packaging with a hole in it where some stitching came loose. Overall love the gloves and different colors and styles they have.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I currently only have Asher in my bag, I will say in the past I had some issues with ripping gloves too easily. In the most recent gloves so far they have last and feel great. There was 1 recently that came in the packaging with a hole in it where some stitching came loose. Overall love the gloves and different colors and styles they have.
Wait till you see the next THP Limited Series dropping any day now...

annsguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Awesome website. T-shirts, headwear and accessories look great. THP keeps me educated.
I didn't see the polos on the site.

baylrballa

Hackers Love Puppies
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

love those. might be able to pass with the stock on THPxAsher gloves I have on hand though.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in