What's Up THP, Michael Vrska III here, Marketing Manager at ASHER Golf! Love hearing your comments! Reply to this with any questions you have for me or for the brand!
Good old three bars coming in hot!

What's Up THP, Michael Vrska III here, Marketing Manager at ASHER Golf! Love hearing your comments! Reply to this with any questions you have for me or for the brand!
What's up, Michael!? Glad to see you landed a cool gig. I'm looking forward to seeing what Asher comes out with in gloves and bags over the next year or two. It's great to see you here on THP.

My first go round with Asher gloves had some durability issues (heat and humidity in my area). I’ll give these another try bc the price point is really good.

My first go round with Asher gloves had some durability issues (heat and humidity in my area). I’ll give these another try bc the price point is really good.

Looking forward to your thoughts and if you see an improvement.

I debated between Asher and Palm Golf Co. gloves for this year bc I wanted something different and non OEM... I went with Palm Golf and wish I would have tried Asher bc the Palm Golf is easily the worst fitting glove ive ever tried. It also now makes me very hesitant to buy gloves online not knowing how exactly they fit

I have five or six Asher gloves from about two years ago. The fit is excellent and durability on par with other quality gloves. The only downside was some color bleed on really sweaty and humid days. If not for that, they would be my go to without question. The colors are fun and a lot to choose from.

Awesome! Thanks for listening!

Love the first and feel of the Asher premium. ONLY downside is the dye bleeds a little especially when it’s hot out which it is almost all the time in the south. That being said...Kirkland brand is very good for WAY less. I really do like the Asher glove and it’s one of the best feeling and fitting gloves I’ve ever worn considering titleist mizuno Asher under Armour Kirkland brands.

I'll say it. I'm a Costco member and typically like their products but I'll say their gloves suck. I say this only because they don't offer them for left handed golfers. If they did, I'd buy them. But they don't. So I can't. Hence, they suck.:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, between Asher gloves (I can't get to their website from work to check it out... but that's typical for this network) and caddydaddy, I'm gonna be set for gloves. Assuming that Asher makes left handed golfer gloves. Which I can't check right now because my work network sucks.:cry:

Awesome! Thanks for listening!

I'll say it. I'm a Costco member and typically like their products but I'll say their gloves suck. I say this only because they don't offer them for left handed golfers. If they did, I'd buy them. But they don't. So I can't. Hence, they suck.:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, between Asher gloves (I can't get to their website from work to check it out... but that's typical for this network) and caddydaddy, I'm gonna be set for gloves. Assuming that Asher makes left handed golfer gloves. Which I can't check right now because my work network sucks.:cry:
Were you able to check them out?

I wasn’t planning on jumping into the conversation this early, but I bought a glove from a small golf company called Almigos. They are doing some cool things with their designs and had gloves made by Asher. I ordered one and it came in today. Initial thoughts is that the quality is light years better than the previous versions I owned. It feels really well made and the leather is soft. I’m knee deep in the middle of heat and humidity right now, so I’ll get the chance to test this one out and report back on how it’s holding up.

1594077795551.jpeg

I put one of the Premium gloves in play this weekend, and was throughly impressed.

A couple of questions:
  • Any chance for Cadet sizes in the future?
  • Any plans for other college team branded gloves besides the University of Utah?

I put one of the Premium gloves in play this weekend, and was throughly impressed.

A couple of questions:
  • Any chance for Cadet sizes in the future?
  • Any plans for other college team branded gloves besides the University of Utah?

Hey Dax,

Glad you liked the product!

We won't be doing cadet sizes most likely. We believe in true sizes only. We have found very few people actually need a cadet size.
Possibly, licensing can be quite the hassle, but if the demand is there we will make it happen.

Hey Dax,

Glad you liked the product!

We won't be doing cadet sizes most likely. We believe in true sizes only. We have found very few people actually need a cadet size.
Possibly, licensing can be quite the hassle, but if the demand is there we will make it happen.
C15A0EBB-FD27-4982-90E2-95EA47D0A632.gif
I have one collegiate licensing idea for you to consider.... 😎

The White DeathGrip, Americana, Alta 2.0 styles are 🔥....

Why do they charge shipping insurance? Seller is responsible in most instances for lost packages.

Shipping Insurance is optional. We have just found that it saves a lot of hassle for both us and the customer when they purchase it.

I wasn’t planning on jumping into the conversation this early, but I bought a glove from a small golf company called Almigos. They are doing some cool things with their designs and had gloves made by Asher. I ordered one and it came in today. Initial thoughts is that the quality is light years better than the previous versions I owned. It feels really well made and the leather is soft. I’m knee deep in the middle of heat and humidity right now, so I’ll get the chance to test this one out and report back on how it’s holding up.

View attachment 8952224
That's pretty sweet. I've been eyeing Almigos a lot this year. Pretty cool stuff.

Quick thoughts on the Asher glove after my round today.

1. Held up pretty well in the humidity. My tee time was early (7:50) and it was pretty humid out. The first few holes especially and the glove held up. It didnt show the sweat like other gloves I've owned.

2. I have come to appreciate the softness of the materials used. Not too thin and not too thick. It's hard to describe, but it fits just right.

3. I take my glove off after every shot. partly to let it air out with the humidity. I've had issues with other gloves quickly having the fingers stretched out, or the palm area. Granted it's only one round, but this one held up pretty good.

4. Sizing is right there with other gloves. I have a regular M/L glove and usually my complaint is with the thumb being too big, but I didn't have that issue here.

Overall I am happy so far after one round. My gloves usually last me several months before I need to replace them, so I will keep an eye out on durability.

Reactions: JB
4C785150-0EB1-4141-AAB9-6567FDF8659E.jpeg

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yessssssss!

🔥🔥🔥

D0856EA4-C28F-4B92-A6D6-0483B5F60843.jpeg

Nice write-up JB

the extra fashion pieces always have me curious about these, the dead man grip gloves are fantastic, the better price point seems great as well.

It’s a miss not offering cadet sizes IMO

@maxw72 these are the ones you got that came in the cool box right?

D8946DE7-A130-41CB-AC77-953523184547.jpeg336AF91E-3154-46BF-8137-84AF0D84A9EE.jpeg2DBD99E2-7E52-4C41-8598-926194C31EA7.jpegF44338C1-25A1-4329-BD23-46AB0C06BC09.jpeg6DD1803E-C9DA-49DF-95B0-CEB15BC61FA6.jpegA0842E60-5A74-40E6-8880-E681E796C4F6.jpeg

Back