Quick thoughts on the Asher glove after my round today.

1. Held up pretty well in the humidity. My tee time was early (7:50) and it was pretty humid out. The first few holes especially and the glove held up. It didnt show the sweat like other gloves I've owned.

2. I have come to appreciate the softness of the materials used. Not too thin and not too thick. It's hard to describe, but it fits just right.

3. I take my glove off after every shot. partly to let it air out with the humidity. I've had issues with other gloves quickly having the fingers stretched out, or the palm area. Granted it's only one round, but this one held up pretty good.

4. Sizing is right there with other gloves. I have a regular M/L glove and usually my complaint is with the thumb being too big, but I didn't have that issue here.

Overall I am happy so far after one round. My gloves usually last me several months before I need to replace them, so I will keep an eye out on durability.

Great feedback Mike

How has the glove held up since July?

Their stuff is really fun.
I’m super impressed with how they keep churning out some really cool stuff.

Great feedback Mike

How has the glove held up since July?

unfortunately I lost that one after a few rounds but it was holding up pretty good. After some use it stretched out a little more than I cared for so I bought the Tonal Collection in a size M and they’ve been great.

unfortunately I lost that one after a few rounds but it was holding up pretty good. After some use it stretched out a little more than I cared for so I bought the Tonal Collection in a size M and they’ve been great.

Would say going down a size in these if you’re used to the M/L in other brands?

Nice write-up JB

the extra fashion pieces always have me curious about these, the dead man grip gloves are fantastic, the better price point seems great as well.

It’s a miss not offering cadet sizes IMO

@maxw72 these are the ones you got that came in the cool box right?
Yup these are them! Love these gloves! They feel super durable and the fit is perfect! I bought the three pack and I imagine they will last me awhile! 0B39C935-44B8-456D-A80C-365164A3EE7C.jpeg

The L I have are 100% true to size.

Definitely going to inquire about some HS team logo gloves for my kids this season (y)

Im a M/L user in Cuater and Puma and use M in these and they are a tiny bit tight at first and then fit me perfectly. I think @Jman is right about it being true to size, but with them being plush, I think they give a bit.

Im a M/L user in Cuater and Puma and use M in these and they are a tiny bit tight at first and then fit me perfectly. I think @Jman is right about it being true to size, but with them being plush, I think they give a bit.
It took me aback just how plush they are. Pretty killer and for me at least makes the bang for the buck more impressive.

Really depends on how you like your gloves to fit. I prefer mine a little snug and not much room at the fingertips. The M once I’ve used them a couple of rounds fit like previous M/L that I’ve had

Thanks for the feedback guys

Looking forward to getting rounds on these and adding some thorough feedback. (y)

I stand by my true to size comments after intentionally using one glove for 36 as well as a couple range sessions, the equivalent to 4-5 rounds. I’m traditionally a L in gloves and the L here fit snug but not overly tight, I’m impressed. Very impressed.

From yesterday

397241F5-AE6F-40D6-BAA9-91E0A2883411.jpegE47524C4-43CA-465C-8BF6-751C950DD428.jpeg

well crap, I would have given these a try but already sold out in medium. :(

edits-17_700x.jpg

I’m seriously in love with these gloves.

Busted out the sand yesterday.

C7454900-B90E-48F5-A76B-25F9747D73CE.jpeg

The sand is probably one of my favorites in my pack. I agree with what has been said here, they settle in quite nicely after a few rounds. Felt mine were a bit tight but now they are dead on! Great look @Jman
They’re just killer. The thickness is just right, and worth EVERY single penny.

The reason I went M was because how they fit after a couple of rounds. Like you I'm usually a M/L, but went M in these and I am happy.

Back