That seems about right, no?
$22.50 per glove on a limited edition.

Ah four in the box is easier to stomach

I’m out bought some shafts instead 😂 that are LE

Ah four in the box is easier to stomach

I’m out bought some shafts instead 😂 that are LE

Oh wait. I think there are only 3 in the box. :)

Oh wait. I think there are only 3 in the box. :)

$30 for a glove is pricey if all three gloves last a season that's a solid investment

I definitely won't knock the looks as they are great looking gloves and give you some extra flair if you want in

Grabbed a few of these to try out. A regular ghost chuck, a non-premium deathgrip and the Alta 2.0. Always looking for a good glove and like having color options other than white & black.

Grabbed a few of these to try out. A regular ghost chuck, a non-premium deathgrip and the Alta 2.0. Always looking for a good glove and like having color options other than white & black.

So other than the fact that I got a black chuck instead of the non-premium death grip (already reached out to their CS, I'm sure it'll resolve itself) these gloves seem pretty nice. They all fit great and definitely have a premium feel to them. Will be throwing a couple in the bag for my next round.

Last edited:
I wish I would have kept the glove or taken a picture, but I had my first bad experience in terms of durability. Two rounds and three range sessions was all it took for the palm to rip. I noticed it over the weekend as I was putting the glove on for my Friday round. The palm right below my pinky finger had a tear and was pretty close to exposing the skin.

I put a new glove in play and I put three rounds on it. It looks good and no issues so far. I’ll keep tabs and take a picture if I experience the same thing with the one I put in play. I’m hoping this one holds up better because at this price point I expected more durability.

I wish I would have kept the glove or taken a picture, but I had my first bad experience in terms of durability. Two rounds and three range sessions was all it took for the palm to rip. I noticed it over the weekend as I was putting the glove on for my Friday round. The palm right below my pinky finger had a tear and was pretty close to exposing the skin.

I put a new glove in play and I put three rounds on it. It looks good and no issues so far. I’ll keep tabs and take a picture if I experience the same thing with the one I put in play. I’m hoping this one holds up better because at this price point I expected more durability.

Was the one that tore from the chuck line or the premium line?

Was the one that tore from the chuck line or the premium line?

it was part of the Tonal collection. Premium according to the package

yikes, they should absolutely be more durable than that.

PXL_20201118_012831518.jpg

Was cranky about the Masters gloves but ordered the tonal set anyways.
Dry fitting they are the best fitting gloves I've ever owned. Hope it translates to the course.

I found leather on the "premium" Asher gloves to be quite thin and wear quickly. My tour velvet cord grips ate them in a couple of rounds.

Fortunately I was able to return for a full refund. Could not recommend for this reason.

View attachment 8974741

Was cranky about the Masters gloves but ordered the tonal set anyways.
Dry fitting they are the best fitting gloves I've ever owned. Hope it translates to the course.
Curious how that middle color glove holds up for you. That is the one that had durability issues for me.

I found leather on the "premium" Asher gloves to be quite thin and wear quickly. My tour velvet cord grips ate them in a couple of rounds.

Fortunately I was able to return for a full refund. Could not recommend for this reason.
I didn't even think of requesting a refund. I should have kept mine and did this.

ooo, really liking that white/saddle combo. mixed on the mahogany. hard pass on aggie glove. 🤢

I've been playing the Alta 2.0 the last couple of rounds and it's been nice. Now it hasn't been too hot, so durability isn't necessarily known yet, but it was nice to play with a higher end glove for a change. I can definitely tell the difference. FWIW even in the cool weather after two rounds and some range time, the glove is still in great shape. I'm playing UTx cords, so not the most abrasive, but still cords. Moving to MCCs for a bit. Will see if those are any rougher on the gloves.

I think I just had the same issue @mikeg_74 had. I have had good success in the past with their stuff and like them, but 3rd sim round with a glove and got a blow out. A tear around the thumb seam area.

I have one more so will switch to it and monitor. Maybe it’s an anomaly.

ooo, really liking that white/saddle combo. mixed on the mahogany. hard pass on aggie glove. 🤢

Yeah. The white and saddle will be mine.

I think I just had the same issue @mikeg_74 had. I have had good success in the past with their stuff and like them, but 3rd sim runs with a glove and got a blow out. A tear around the thumb seam area.

Oh that’s a bummer. I’ve got 3 that I’ve been rotating over the last 16 or so rounds and so far so good, only some slight heel pad wearing in one because of my Herculean grip. :ROFLMAO:

I think I just had the same issue @mikeg_74 had. I have had good success in the past with their stuff and like them, but 3rd sim round with a glove and got a blow out. A tear around the thumb seam area.

Disappointing for sure. I have four rounds into my new glove and no issues. Hopefully it holds up.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
They are based out by you in Park City I believe.
I was just given an Asher glove. I somehow missed this thread. Indeed, the company is located nearby in Park City. The one I was given fits fantastically and seems as well made as any other I have used. I plan to support my local business.

I was just given an Asher glove. I somehow missed this thread. Indeed, the company is located nearby in Park City. The one I was given fits fantastically and seems as well made as any other I have used. I plan to support my local business.
They’re my favorites by far. I’ve got 4 that I rotate and haven’t worn one out yet.

They’re my favorites by far. I’ve got 4 that I rotate and haven’t worn one out yet.

You are so lucky or @mikeg_74 and @JDax and I are unlucky. I really like their designs, but only get a few rounds out of them. I am wondering though how much of that is norm vs me having been using the Claw Glove Pro, which lasts forever.

You are so lucky or @mikeg_74 and @JDax and I are unlucky. I really like their designs, but only get a few rounds out of them. I am wondering though how much of that is norm vs me having been using the Claw Glove Pro, which lasts forever.
Yeah, it’s wild to me. I rotate them day by day but I’ve got several 36-54 hole days on each, there’s some normal wear in the palm pad, but no holes and no awkward stretching at all.

Reactions: JB
Back