You are so lucky or @mikeg_74 and @JDax and I are unlucky. I really like their designs, but only get a few rounds out of them. I am wondering though how much of that is norm vs me having been using the Claw Glove Pro, which lasts forever.

Definitely disappointing to have that happen only after a few rounds. I'm on glove two and it's held up a lot better with multiple rounds/practice sessions with it. I am hoping that first one was a just a bad one.

Reactions: JB
The sandstone one remains my favorite. Because of the new BagBoy I’m starting to work with it’s the only glove that made it in the bag this past week and took all 7 rounds. Probably helps that I’ve not moved back to cords yet for the spring/summer too though, because no glove other than the Claw is safe when I do that :ROFLMAO:

You are so lucky or @mikeg_74 and @JDax and I are unlucky. I really like their designs, but only get a few rounds out of them. I am wondering though how much of that is norm vs me having been using the Claw Glove Pro, which lasts forever.
I love the Asher gloves, only knock is how long I can get them to last before they stretch out & I’m really a Cadet size and they don’t make Cadet sizes.

I read through the entire thread after ordering. Your experience gives me concern. There was another brand of glove I learned of through the forum and the gloves had some really cool unique designs. I bought 3 of them. The first one was fine and then the other two tore right through the palms on the first use. I had never experienced that before in a glove.

Last Saturday, I was at the store looking at some equipment and taking some swings. I hadn’t brought a glove with me, so I bought one. It was one of the major manufacturers’ products. Five minutes in and it tore through the palm. I was fairly dumbfounded.

The glove had felt kind of tight when I put it on. I then remembered the gloves I had ordered and had torn also felt tight. I am now wondering if a tight glove rips for me. Long post, but the sim on this one feels great. I really hope they wear well. I usually am not hard on gloves.

I love the Asher gloves, only knock is how long I can get them to last before they stretch out & I’m really a Cadet size and they don’t make Cadet sizes.
I have traditionally worn a m/l cadet and this one in m/l fits fantastically.

I have traditionally worn a m/l cadet and this one in m/l fits fantastically.

I wear a cadet XL and the Asher XL has worked out so far. don't know how they'll hold up to summer rounds yet though.

I have a couple of rounds in with the first Asher glove that came into my possession. It held up great. I ordered five more. I like to support local businesses. This one was part of my order. It’s kind of fun.

A72A2AEE-04FD-4E6D-AB3A-88BFF54F2D31.jpegA48DF875-CA59-4784-90B3-7332C00D534A.jpeg

anyone still using these? still having durability issues?

I havent put the ones I have in play yet, but still tempted by the masters release tomorrow.

I havent put the ones I have in play yet, but still tempted by the masters release tomorrow.
Still haven’t worn out the ones I bought, I rotate three but each have 30+ rounds on them.

Mine have been as durable as any other leather product.

I'm excited to get the three from the spring collection in that I won on Twitter!

Mine have been as durable as any other leather product.
Same. (y)

In fact, only reason I havent bought more yet is these are still ticking along just fine. Starting to finally show some wear with a ton of golf on each one, but not worn out yet.

Same. (y)

In fact, only reason I havent bought more yet is these are still ticking along just fine. Starting to finally show some wear with a ton of golf on each one, but not worn out yet.

I wonder if there was a bad batch or something. Myself, @JDax and @mikeg_74 all had virtually the exact same issue. I don't have any others to further test, but can probably pick some up soon.

I wonder if there was a bad batch or something. Myself, @JDax and @mikeg_74 all had virtually the exact same issue. I don't have any others to further test, but can probably pick some up soon.
Maybe it is. All I know is all I know though (good god that was way too rhyme-y hahaha).

Ive got 30+ on each of the 3 and none have holes and haven’t stretched out too much yet. There’s some rubbing/skinning starting to appear, but it’s not to the point of needing to replace yet. And they’re still pleasantly supple and soft for me.

IMO, the rotation is key. Though I do commonly play 2-3 rounds the same day with the same glove and forget to rotate and have gotten away with it. Day to day I always rotate out.

After that first one, they have been fine. I am on the same glove since I mentioned the first one wore out and it's been fine. Granted the test will be as the temps warm up and humidity kicks in and starts to mess with the materials.

I think I liked the glove so much that I didn’t rotate it enough like others. I will definitely be giving them another try soon.

Received these today from the contest I won last week. Upon first glance and try on, super impressed. Feel great, look good and quality seems good. I normally wear a CM, but they do not make this size so they sent me a M and it fits perfect!
AA033305-06DA-4CC7-84E3-16E221ABB454.jpeg

Received these today from the contest I won last week. Upon first glance and try on, super impressed. Feel great, look good and quality seems good. I normally wear a CM, but they do not make this size so they sent me a M and it fits perfect!
View attachment 9002270
Dude, nice!!!!

I think I liked the glove so much that I didn’t rotate it enough like others. I will definitely be giving them another try soon.
This is why I’m REALLY glad I made myself rotate. They’re so supple be comfy.

View attachment 9002270
I may have to grab a yellow one...

Just came in the mail. Very nice. Very soft.

37223398-7BED-4AA9-9775-0674995F3426.jpeg615DF280-AF20-44F7-95F0-945804859C3B.jpeg273F39A1-18A4-4DBD-AC8B-08F6A249CF3F.jpeg

View attachment 9002270
so update on these. I have had the glove all the way to the right in this pic in play for 3 rounds now and it is starting to stretch and the palm is wearing a little. I'm sure it still has quite a bit of wear in it, but the stretching stinks. I normally wear a CM but they don't make Cadet. Medium fits good, just stretching sooner than I had hoped. Glove is still super comfy. We will see how well it holds up. I usually change gloves about every 2-3 months.

View attachment 8974741

Was cranky about the Masters gloves but ordered the tonal set anyways.
Dry fitting they are the best fitting gloves I've ever owned. Hope it translates to the course.
Curious how that middle color glove holds up for you. That is the one that had durability issues for me.

about 5 rounds plus some range session in on the middle glove. Wearing like any other glove in that range. the base of the thumb panel is cut a little weird and cuts in a bit, has stretched a bit making it better, no excessive stretching elsewhere.

I'm not sure it unseats the vice pure as my favorite, but it'll be a nice change up with some of the designs they have.

Back