Asheville, NC area- Where should I stay?

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
Looks like my wife will be working at a Camp for dyslexic children north of Asheville for about 6 weeks starting mid June. My plan is to drive her down there and then stay somewhere close by Asheville so I can run up there and get her for her 2 days off each week. We were in Asheville last year for a few days and loved it. Other than that I do not know a lot about the area and was wondering if their were any other cities nearby other than Asheville that I should be looking at for a place to rent. Just looking for a 1 bedroom condo or similar. I've looked at Asheville and Hendersonville and I might have something I like but just wanted to see if any THPers in that area had any other suggestions. Goes without saying clubs are coming with me so hope to hook up with some of you then!

Looks like my wife will be working at a Camp for dyslexic children north of Asheville for about 6 weeks starting mid June. My plan is to drive her down there and then stay somewhere close by Asheville so I can run up there and get her for her 2 days off each week. We were in Asheville last year for a few days and loved it. Other than that I do not know a lot about the area and was wondering if their were any other cities nearby other than Asheville that I should be looking at for a place to rent. Just looking for a 1 bedroom condo or similar. I've looked at Asheville and Hendersonville and I might have something I like but just wanted to see if any THPers in that area had any other suggestions. Goes without saying clubs are coming with me so hope to hook up with some of you then!
Waynesville area is nice. Also, Lake Lure.

Back