ASICS GEL-Course ACE Golf Shoes

Okay, wow! My order arrived and first impressions are very good! Looks of these shoes are completely on point, weight is great, and initial comfort while wearing them in the house is fantastic!

I have a tee time in a few minutes so will wear them for the first time on course and see how they perform.

More thoughts to follow…

First round in the books with my new Asics Gel Course Ace.

Shoot from the hip impressions:
1. My feet feel good after the round. No major hot spots considering they're brand new.
2. They look good. Walked through some nasty stuff today and water/mud beaded right off.
3. I wish I ordered 1/2 size smaller. My feet were floating around inside a little so I had to stop after the 4th hole and tighten things up.
4. Good breathability. It was decently warm tonight and after the round my feet felt comfortable.
5. I really wish I ordered 1/2 size smaller.

I'll wear them again next time I play. And for the record, today I wore my usual Puma sports socks (very similar in thickness to the Motion Wool THP type). I did feel comfortable with the amount of grip I experienced all round. And that included some significantly steep descending, walking on VERY wet grass, dry clay, gravel, and nice tee boxes. These definitely feel like a nice trainer on my feet.

These are a little busy for me, but I bet they are super comfy.

1. My feet feel good after the round. No major hot spots considering they're brand new.
2. They look good. Walked through some nasty stuff today and water/mud beaded right off.
3. I wish I ordered 1/2 size smaller. My feet were floating around inside a little so I had to stop after the 4th hole and tighten things up.
4. Good breathability. It was decently warm tonight and after the round my feet felt comfortable.

I'll wear them again next time I play. And for the record, today I wore my usual Puma sports socks (very similar in thickness to the Motion Wool THP type). I did feel comfortable with the amount of grip I experienced all round. And that included some significantly steep descending, walking on VERY wet grass, dry clay, gravel, and nice tee boxes. These definitely feel like a nice trainer on my feet.
I have them as well. one of the best out there in my opinion. Very solid during the swing and massively comfortable. No problem walking 36 with these on

Did you order your usual size?

I have them as well. one of the best out there in my opinion. Very solid during the swing and massively comfortable. No problem walking 36 with these on
How is the sizing in your experience?

I did, yes. I wear a 12 US in every other shoe. After my round though I looked at the sizing and see that the EU size is a little different than most other US 12’s. Usually the size 12 US equals a 46 EU, but here the 12 US is a 46.5 EU. Unfortunately, this wasn’t available on the website or I would have likely ordered down 1/2 size.

To me they are true to size. Feel great on my feet.

Was finally able to get a few rounds in with my new Asics shoes and I have to say, they are far and away the most comfortable shoe I have played in. I thought my Jordan ADG's were comfy for most of a walking round, but these shoes are just great. No major rubbing on my heel and my feet were pain free and I could have gone for another 18. Will be getting a few more colors of these now that I know they fit well for me.

Was finally able to get a few rounds in with my new Asics shoes and I have to say, they are far and away the most comfortable shoe I have played in. I thought my Jordan ADG's were comfy for most of a walking round, but these shoes are just great. No major rubbing on my heel and my feet were pain free and I could have gone for another 18. Will be getting a few more colors of these now that I know they fit well for me.
Which color did you go with?

Back