ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Callaway Anything: Tour Gear, Equipment, Live From the Byron Nelson

Can't wait to read through the answers!

Marking my calendar now! I can't wait!

With A.I. being such an integral part of making clubs within Callaway, where do you see that moving forward? Can A.I. continue to be improved?

What was the most surprising in regards to sales of the new releases this year? Did one take off out of nowhere?

There is a >0% chance this costs me money......

The product video's you put together are so well done. The tech and intentions of the product are brought to light in such and understandable way. How long does it take for these to come to us once shooting has begun?

Specific time Monday this starts, @JB?

Specific time Monday this starts, @JB?
Not really. He will be in to answer all questions posted, so if you have something you want to ask, drop it in ahead of time and then you will see this thread humming along when he is answering.

Don't have any specific questions but I'm am so excited to see what is asked and answer. Love me some Callaway!

This will be awesome!

Question for JDubya - What would you say is the percentage of tour guys with Hot Melt in their drivers?

Question

Who is the easiest tout player to fit clubs to?

Johnny is good people!!

First question...Wedges. What's the Full Toe adoption rate been with tour staff? My 60 I got at the GD is freaking game changing.

Second question...content. Callaway social has been on fire recently. What's your overall favorite piece of social content that has put out this year? And what is the favorite thing that you've been a part of (if your original answer doesn't involve you personally)

Follow up, how much longer do we have to wait for the Rogue Race content? That looks like it's going to be awesome!

Last question for now...How much do you miss the Grandaddy and are you going back this year 😁

Appreciate you doing this Johnny!

First Question: What makes the Tri-Hot 5K putters so good? I've been gaming the triple wide this year and I'm not making every putt, but I'm consistently leaving myself short and easy second putts. It's been a game changer for me.

Question...

Over the last ten years, which model of Callaway driver was your most favorite and why?

Can the triple diamond S please be released to the public or available for us to order?

How about a question from a collector of old clubs for the Callaway guy. I've been wondering about this Original Big Bertha for years. Don't recall seeing anything like it on the shelf back then. Sure was a great driver. Anything special about it?
20220505_140133_05.jpg
20220505_141124.jpg20220505_140411.jpg

What is the most underrated aspect of club fitting?

Question:

What is Callaway seeing golfers buy between 3w and first iron? More hybrids, UW, FW, utility. Which is leading the way?

Also % of iron sets that are sold with GW?

Can you please show us all the proto equipment, one zoomed in photo at a time? :cool:

Did the Rogue ST Max D make it in the bag after your video featuring it?

Some good stuff so far in this thread. Should be a lot of fun.

Back