ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Callaway Anything: Tour Gear, Equipment, Live From the Byron Nelson

Is Rose Zheng the next Callaway superstar?

What level of use does the UW get on tour?

Thanks for doing this!

In your experience, what are the biggest mistakes amateurs make when choosing their ball?

Biggest difference between Apex Pro 21 and Rogue Pros?

Benefits of Jaws FT over the MD6?

Opinion on matching irons/wedge flex/weight?

Since switching to the rogue st pros from the Apex 21, have you tried switching to cs xls over the cxs?

What was the Callaway Race commercial I saw on golf channel today? What’s the details on John’s triple diamond T fairways?

Does Callaway have any plans to dive into the college NIL pool and sponsor any up and coming players? I know most schools have some type of equipment deal, but would an NIL deal sway them away from the team's deal? Also since they are getting more TV time on Golf Channel might be able to get their name recognition out there too 🤷‍♂️

Advantages and disadvantages of going graphite in irons if there are any and how does the future of graphite shafts in irons look ?

Question....Of the Callaway staff. What is the go to driver?

I love these.

@JohnnyCallaway what has been the tour adoption for the the Apex UW? Does it match what you guys are seeing at retail?

Imo it’s the best club Callaway has ever made since the heavenwood was introduced.

I love these.

@JohnnyCallaway what has been the tour adoption for the the Apex UW? Does it match what you guys are seeing at retail?

Imo it’s the best club Callaway has ever made since the heavenwood was introduced.
I'm sure this will get answered :LOL:...I think it's at least the second time I've seen a question on UW and the PGA Tour

When looking at players to sign for Callaway, is it more Callaway going after certain players or do the players come to Callaway and fit into their clubs which then builds the relationship/sponsorships?

@JohnnyCallaway what is your fav callaway product all time and why?

Second question, any chance there is a a callaway squareway tour laying around in a box somewhere at HQ? Lol unicorn club I have been on the look forever for.

Might have been asked already but if not, will there be more UW lofts coming in future?

What bounce grinds have you chosen for your wedges and why?

How do you recommend the weekend golfer should go about picking which bounce and grinds for their wedges?

Is there a one most favorite Shaft anmlong Staffers? Don't really mean flex or anything, but most of one OEM. Like Ventus /Blue or most fav is Tour AD DI Black?

Are there plans to release another line similar to the B21 in the future?

Is there plans to continue the UW or is it sorta a one off idea.

Hey All!! I’ll be diving into to answer starting at 9:30AM EST and will go for as long as I can. Really excited to dig in!!!

@JohnnyCallaway which travel bag are you using? looking to pick up one of the ogios and not sure which would be the best.

Mark the calendars. Monday May 9th

@JohnnyCallaway will sign into the THP Forum and answer ANY questions you throw at him below.

Want to talk tour equipment?
Equipment for you?
Anything at all?

This is the place to post your questions below and get them answered.
Oh yes! Looking forward to this one

First question: how cool is the new tour trailer?!

thanks for doing this!!

First question: how cool is the new tour trailer?!

thanks for doing this!!
In addition any photos would be incredible. 🔥:callaway::odyssey:

With the possibility of a new Apex line coming, What changes or technology do you foresee in the Apex line going forward irons wise. I love the 19’s from GD#18 but have struggled to find the same feel in the 21’s and have moved on to the X Forged 21 and there closer to what I liked about the 19’s. Thoughts?

Back