Ask THP: Hamburgers - which topping is a no-go for you?

No ketchup and no mayo

I love onions on burgers, but when the onion gets in my belly it causes problems so leave those off. Ketchup is gross, buh-bye ketchup.

Last edited:
No Mayo. In fact Mayo should be abolished as a crime against humanity. Yuck.
Depending on my mood I can do or do without pickles and onions (if I am slumming it with a McDonalds burger then definitely no pickles or onions). Everything else shown is just fine with me

If I had to pick one...Ketchup
Why put sugar on dinner? Put that on your dessert :ROFLMAO:

Mayo and American cheese. Both are nasty imo

Pickles and tomatoes can take a hike.

Give me the works but If I had to choose it would be mustard.

🧀

Most of the time, mustard, ketchup, cheese, and dill pickles are the only things going on my burger. I'm not particular about the type of cheese. The only thing from that list that will NEVER be on my burger is raw onions. Keep that **** away!

1000% no tomatoes

I’ll take all of it

Wait...what ketchup do you put on your desserts?!

No 😂
I'm just saying, if you want tomatoes, use tomatoes. Ketchup is basically tomato paste + sugar. With how much dessert I eat, I'd rather save my sugar for dessert

No mustard or bacon. Depending on the burger also no tomato

No 😂
I'm just saying, if you want tomatoes, use tomatoes. Ketchup is basically tomato paste + sugar. With how much dessert I eat, I'd rather save my sugar for dessert

(I'm just giving you a hard time now) Then take out the Mayo, those are mostly eggs which are a breakfast food!

I don't disagree that's an easy one to drop however you are doubling up on tomato based ingredients.

tough call as mayonnaise and pickles are terrible!

No onions, no maters!! I don't care for mayo on a burger, but it isn't a deal breaker.

No mayo.
No yellow cheeses.
No cheese is yellow naturally.

I will go with Pickles

Back