at&t pebble beach national pro-am

I just saw a pop up statistic on golf channel, Beach and Peninsula scores are averaging around 69. Spyglass is close to 71 tomorrow should be interesting. I hope Daly puts it together, he's going in the wrong direction now (again).

He can always file a law suit against someone if he gets hurt or miss's the cut...........

He can always file a law suit against someone if he gets hurt or miss's the cut...........

Yea, I'd agree with you he's done some horribly shady things in the past. It is kind of nice to see him play like he did yesterday again.

Boring

Last edited:
+1 for Big John today. Could have been worse. He will get a check this weekend.

I seriously hate this coverage. Lets show two shots and then head back to commercial. Or three shots an interview and then commercial. What garbage

I caught a couple of minutes today and seen Craig t. Nelson (coach) hit a fan in the leg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this a three round cut because the players are playing three different courses and each are playing at a different difficulty?

So is this a three round cut because the players are playing three different courses and each are playing at a different difficulty?

Plus the celebs I believe....

JM

Correct. I think the humana challenge is similar.

Watching coverage on GC.

Just saw a commercial. Financial planning or something for a company called Chubb. Some lady says "i want chubb." Not sure they thought that one through.

~Rock

Watching coverage on GC.

Just saw a commercial. Financial planning or something for a company called Chubb. Some lady says "i want chubb." Not sure they thought that one through.

~Rock

Ha! Came in to type the same thing. I just started laughing so hard and my wife was like "What?" She was watching the telecast with me and missed it. I told her what transpired and she threw a pillow at me.....

I think they knew what they were doing though......... Somebody did, I guarantee it!

JM

And then i see an ad for the WGC tourneys, featuring an image of Tiger. Pretty sure i heard hes not eligible soooooo, also didnt think that through.

And apparently i find this tourney to be slow since i keep analyzing the commercials.

~Rock

Ha! Came in to type the same thing. I just started laughing so hard and my wife was like "What?" She was watching the telecast with me and missed it. I told her what transpired and she threw a pillow at me.....

I think they knew what they were doing though......... Somebody did, I guarantee it!

JM
I had to do a double take. I wasnt paying attention, thought i misheard, thinking it was one of those Charles Schwab commercials (just call chuck). NOPE. Chubb.

~Rock

This event is so boring. The coverage is horrible and dry.

This event is so boring. The coverage is horrible and dry.

Sorry I fell asleep..,, what were you saying??

Although that Ryuji up & down was pretty awesome to see.

+1 for the bad coverage, on day one they spent at least five minutes commentating on a dog running on the beach.

I love the course and the area, but this is the one tourney I don't really watch until Sunday. In fairness to the TV guys, the tourney is played on three courses the first three days and they don't have many cameras on the non-pebble courses, the pros are spread out because of the so called celebrities with each group so this makes for quite a bit of "fill time".

So I'm agreeing it's bad coverage but there is not much they can do about it the first 3 days. Sunday is always a good watch with everything on Pebble and fewer celebs.

I'm hoping Gary Mule Deer is at a course without much coverage. He ate up so much time yesterday with his tired jokes it's ridiculous.

I had to quit watching this tournament after they showed yet another shot by Condi Rice. I would much rather watch pro golfers run Washington than watch a career politician play golf. I will be tuned back in Sunday when I just get to watch golfers golf.

It might be interesting if there were true A list celebrities. These are mostly C and D list.

I had to quit watching this tournament after they showed yet another shot by Condi Rice. I would much rather watch pro golfers run Washington than watch a career politician play golf. I will be tuned back in Sunday when I just get to watch golfers golf.

When they showed her top one off the tee box, it made my night.

Keep seeing this kid Daniel Berger up near the top of the leader board the last few tournaments. I wonder if he's one to watch this year.

Daly is there on past champion status. I like to see Daly still golfing in tournaments. I hope he does well. I think he will be a big draw for the Champions Tour next year.

Is there a cut on the Champions Tour? Least he won't have to beg his way in.

Maybe it's just not my thing, but I am really bored by the Pebble pro-am. So much conversation with 'celebrities' I genuinely don't care about.

Back