at&t pebble beach national pro-am

Maybe it's just not my thing, but I am really bored by the Pebble pro-am. So much conversation with 'celebrities' I genuinely don't care about.
The fact Bill Effing Murray is involved makes me happy.

I'm in the minority, I always enjoy this one.

John Daly is on the GC right now, and then I turn to AT&T, and they have Murray in the booth, so I'll just watch the Weather Channel until the BS all clears.........

One more for the minority. Usually fun to watch, although I can do without Bill Murray (pretty sure I'm also in the minority there too).

Huey Lewis nailed his shot at 17 closer than even the pros. He got a nice bounce from the fringe on the front. Commercial breaks are way too liberal.

I enjoy it when I get to see these celebrities hit shots, not get interviewed every 5 minutes

One more for the minority. Usually fun to watch, although I can do without Bill Murray (pretty sure I'm also in the minority there too).
Respectfully disagree. I want less Larry the Cable Guy and more BFM

Respectfully disagree. I want less Larry the Cable Guy and more BFM

I'm of the opinion that anything could benefit from Bill Murray, so I'm with you.

I believe it's a Saturday cut since they play 3 rounds.

i am going to be a walking scorer at the Champions event in Tucson March 18-22. Two Pro-Am days, three Tourney days. 81 golfers, no cut.

although I can do without Bill Murray (pretty sure I'm also in the minority there too).

+1. Does it bother anyone else that he touches / massages every woman he's near? I noticed it and then the wife pointed it out later, it's kinda uncomfortable to watch. Just comes off as a creep IMO.

I'm a little surprised they don't have the final round on the tougher of the 3 courses.

Really hope Furyk doesn't win this. No idea why, just can't cheer for the guy. Would like to see Sneds get a win and some confidence or Jones and see him get his second win on tour.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm pulling for Furyk. They kept beating to death him being 0-8 in his last 54 hole leads on Morning Drive this morning.

If furyk had the lead I hope he wins. I've met the guy on several occasions and he is a good guy. Very personable and down to earth. Likes to chat sports.

I too like bill murray, he is one of highlights of the event.

Matt Jones spends no time over the ball. Not even sure he has enough time to check alignment.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a lot of spin from Pat Perez.

I really dislike the 30 minute break between the GC coverage and the network coverage.

Ouch, Furyk down in the rocks.

Can't believe he played it.
I would've been afraid of losing my balance. That was an incredible shot when they zoomed out and showed him up against the cliff like that.

Love that he played that shot..shows he wants to win and every shot counts

Back