at&t pebble beach national pro-am

Good for Sneds!

Wait did I hear them right? That Lund guy is an 8 hdcp and shot 72?

Pretty cool that Snedeker won with a driver that would probably be considered too old by 99% of Internet golfers.

1200x-1.jpg

Pretty cool that Snedeker won with a driver that would probably be considered too old by 99% of Internet golfers.

1200x-1.jpg
Mark Crossfield agrees.

You see his putter? Looks like he grabbed it out of the lost and found

You see his putter? Looks like he grabbed it out of the lost and found
I noticed that too, it looks like he went back to his old Odyssey putter.

Wait did I hear them right? That Lund guy is an 8 hdcp and shot 72?

Jake Owen (another Am) is a 3 handicap and shot 67. Two outstanding rounds!

Jake Owen (another Am) is a 3 handicap and shot 67. Two outstanding rounds!

Saw that. Silly stuff. I've always heard Owen was a really good golfer.

Saw that. Silly stuff. I've always heard Owen was a really good golfer.
Wasn't for his shoulder he may have gone Pro. Still a decent second dream singing country for a living.

Really cool to see DJ near the top of the and it only be his second tournament back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Had this on my mind as well. I would love to see him competitive again this year.

Guy is exciting to watch. Sometimes it's not always for the greater good of his finish, but always something interesting when he's in the spotlight.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Those low capers have really got to benefit from having a pro give them advice on their way around the course.

So does Sneds not have a full sponsorship from Bridgestone? How is he not gaming BStone equipment?

So does Sneds not have a full sponsorship from Bridgestone? How is he not gaming BStone equipment?
14 club deals are rare. From any sponsor.

14 club deals are rare. From any sponsor.

Really? Didn't know that, thanks for the knowledge. I just assumed most were for the full bag.

Back