mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok guys what are the best athletic shorts (Underwear) for golfing and fitness?

I enjoy 2undr, both the swing shift and power shift lines. A bit on the pricier side but usually good discounts/coupons can be found.

I wear exofficio which have been great

It depends on what you like... briefs, boxers, boxer briefs.

tighty whiteyts I can't help with suggestions.

If you like cotton and boxer briefs, I'd recommend Hanes tagless. They're comfy.

If you like performance fabric and boxer briefs, I'd suggest Under Armor. I switched to them last year. They're awesome and look a lot like the 2UNDR's mentioned above but in more sedate colors.

Uniqlo airism boxer briefs are awesome in the summer.

Knit underwear with golf clothes.

Woven underwear with a suit.

I wear Under Armor Every day, work, Sports anytime

Under Armour compression shorts are great.

I like Tommy John boxer briefs for golf. I wear Saxx boxer briefs for everyday. There was a surprising amount of underwear at the PGA Merchandise show this year.

If you aren't too concerned on price.........You will not find a better pair than Lululemon. A bit expensive but by far the most comfortable I've ever worn and great for golf, working out, or any other time really.

PAIR OF THIEVES sold at Target are my favorite. not the soft ones. those are cotton . they now call them "cool breeze" but they are my favorite for the price that i have tried. hate their patterns but who cares, its underwear.

Lululemon are incredible but pricey. I have enjoyed the buck naked from Duluth trading. but my "go to" is just UA.

MeUndies is my go to. Their boxer briefs are very solid.

I learned something new. Lululemon makes underwear for men... unless y'all are wearing ladie's stuff. :eek: Not that there's anything wrong with that(y) However you identify is fine with me.

I'll check that out at home... don't think I'd be able to surf to lululemon on the company network.:eek:

I learned something new. Lululemon makes underwear for men... unless y'all are wearing ladie's stuff. :eek: Not that there's anything wrong with that(y) However you identify is fine with me.

I'll check that out at home... don't think I'd be able to surf to lululemon on the company network.:eek:

My running underwear are Jockey. I've been using Marshall's specials PUMA underwear for golf.

Nothing compares to the 2UNDR GearShift line. Absolutely the best going!

More stuff for me to check out. From home. Don't want searches like this at work in the content filter.:ROFLMAO:

any pair that's comfortable.

Kind of difficult to tell whether they're comfortable without trying them on... then you're stuck with a pair of used drawers.:ROFLMAO:

Back