Athletic / Slim fitting golf shirts that you WON'T find Golf Galaxy

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Looking for reccos on some shirts.

I'm don't exactly carry an athletic build, but I'm not fat (I just like food more than I like the gym.) I'm looking for a slim cut shirt similar to FJs athletic fit, so I don't feel like I'm swimming in my golf shirts. I'm really not interested in the big name brands at the moment, and would like something a little more fashion forward. I like Peter Millar, but feel they're too loose fitting. I used to really like J. Linderberg but the store that was close to me has closed.

Anyone have any good recommendations on what to try?

performance material/moisture wicking is a must, can't do 100% cotton.

RLX, Lacoste, JL, GFore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are some brands that have both regular and slim/athletic cuts like Penguin. I also find most European brands to be generally smaller/slimmer. I have a bunch of Galvin Green and Peak Performance that are cut well. As others have mentioned, RLX is another.

Greyson was mentioned, designer was formerly from RLX but maybe it was the style. The one shirt I have from there feels like I'm swimming in it.

Some really nice ones I have tried for the first time this year are Dunning Golf and Bobby Jones. I wear a large in Footjoy Athletic Fit and a Medium in normal Footjoy. I wear a medium in both of these brands. In the Bobby Jones the XH2O is the shirts that are stretchy and dri-fit, the rest of their options are cotton so make sure to check that when you look at them.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely need to check these out. RLX stands out in my mind as I love what Ralph Lauren has done design-wise for Justin Thomas.

Some really nice ones I have tried for the first time this year are Dunning Golf and Bobby Jones. I wear a large in Footjoy Athletic Fit and a Medium in normal Footjoy. I wear a medium in both of these brands. In the Bobby Jones the XH2O is the shirts that are stretchy and dri-fit, the rest of their options are cotton so make sure to check that when you look at them.
It's funny, I wear a medium across the board with FJ, and L in most everything else. With the athletic fit, I keep it at medium but have to remember to suck in when the cart girl comes around.

It's funny, I wear a medium across the board with FJ, and L in most everything else. With the athletic fit, I keep it at medium but have to remember to suck in when the cart girl comes around.

LOL!

Back