Attention Fellow Shaft Nerds Great Deals On CPO For Some Solid Shafts

radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
Callaway Preowned's Black Friday sale seems to have a few gems that I have been meaning to try through the years at a 50% discount. Handcrafted HZRDUS T1100 for $150. Tensei Pro White for like $125. Fuji Pro 2.0 for $117. A lot of good deals if there's a shaft anyone has been willing to try for a while. That Tensei White's siren song is almost too strong for me to ignore.

My hope is that if I post it here, you guys can gobble up the shafts I would be interested in so I won't be tempted to pull the trigger :p

Well that have may just been to good to pass up. Sorry but I didn’t take one of your choices. :ROFLMAO:

Well that have may just been to good to pass up. Sorry but I didn’t take one of your choices. :ROFLMAO:
I see one of the Pro Whites got taken. Just need to dig deep and try to actually work today and stay away from their sale. What did you end up going with?

I see one of the Pro Whites got taken. Just need to dig deep and try to actually work today and stay away from their sale. What did you end up going with?
Hazardous Yellow 75. It was $40 with the adapter. For some reason that shaft had my interest at one point.

Hazardous Yellow 75. It was $40 with the adapter. For some reason that shaft had my interest at one point.
$40?? That's insane. Great pickup!

Ordered a Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6 Black S Flex. This will be going on my Mavrik SZ. ;)

Dang it, missed the Pro White deal. Oh well.
I put it in my cart on Monday. Told myself that if it were still there Monday night, I'd buy it. Thankfully, it didn't come to that. My will power held out. Sorry you weren't able to pick one up though.

I'd keep an eye out for more inventory though. You never know if they'll post more. Or call. Maybe they have something not listed on the site yet.

Back