Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
Unbelievable. These guys invade someone's home and the headline has to do with running across a golf course. Sheesh.

he must not follow golf... the 2 weeks of the whole year you dont want to sneak into AGNC, its this week and next week. Security all over the place.

he must not follow golf... the 2 weeks of the whole year you dont want to sneak into AGNC, its this week and next week. Security all over the place.

Obviously not enough security: FTA- "Deputies searched for hours, and set up a perimeter around the national. They say they spotted the men several times on the property but all three made it out."

Well, if I were to go to jail, Augusta National would be a pretty decent last spot to visit before going!:act-up:

Unbelievable. These guys invade someone's home and the headline has to do with running across a golf course. Sheesh.

Sean: With all respect, everyday thousands of people's homes are broken into. It is not everyday that someone commits a crime and then runs onto one of the most storied courses in all of the world the week before one of the most renowned tournaments in the game.

It sucks that there was a burglary, but only one aspect of the story is 'new'... the other isn't.

Last edited:
Well, if I were to go to jail, Augusta National would be a pretty decent last spot to visit before going!:act-up:

I agree with that haha :D

Ummmm... He didn't escape for long. He must have hit the fence with his face when he was jumping.... :D

lol.jpg

Nice pic johndeere!
That's awesome!

Back