Augusta National Women's Amateur advice

USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I are going to the Augusta National Women's Amateur. I've never been to Augusta.

We have a hotel in Aiken. Otherwise, any suggestions for rookies to Augusta would be appreciated.

My wife and I are going to the Augusta National Women's Amateur. I've never been to Augusta.

We have a hotel in Aiken. Otherwise, any suggestions for rookies to Augusta would be appreciated.

Just go and have a blast friend. Same tips for the Women’s Amateur as the Masters. The pro shop was about 95-5 Masters to WA stuff, but it does exist. It’s more than just a keychain, at that. For all you’ll find out, they’ve expanded it too into more items.

that is awesome. Hopefully one day I will win the lottery to get to go down to Augusta. Only tip is no cheesehead.?

Go early. Take seats with you. Set them up at a place you ultimately want to rest...or if not that I'd suggest the stands near 11 green. You can see entry 11, 11 green 12 tee 12 green and 13 tee....Then go to 1 and walk entire course following a group. The pimento cheese sandwich a must try. Concessions are cheap.

Go early. Take seats with you. Set them up at a place you ultimately want to rest...or if not that I'd suggest the stands near 11 green. You can see entry 11, 11 green 12 tee 12 green and 13 tee....Then go to 1 and walk entire course following a group. The pimento cheese sandwich a must try. Concessions are cheap.

Thank you!!! (y)

Hope you have the time of your life as it sound like it will be a great experience.

Back