Austin/San Antonio and Surrounding Area Thread

I played that course once, but it was so long ago I don't recall much about it. How is it playing?
Greens are in pretty good shape. Fairway and rough are hit and miss. The recent rains should help though. I'm just ready for it to sell and hoping the new company will finally fix/replace the irrigation systems and add some soil. The members at the club are what make it.

Reactions: Wb3
Several courses are only booking two or more, so if anyone is ever interested, let me know.

Several courses are only booking two or more, so if anyone is ever interested, let me know.
Your welcome to come join me at Berry Creek some weekend. Maybe we can get @ULEWZ to join us. I know he plays at Teravista. I've got some guest passes to use to anyone else is welcome to join. Maybe @baylrballa?

Reactions: Wb3
Your welcome to come join me at Berry Creek some weekend. Maybe we can get @ULEWZ to join us. I know he plays at Teravista. I've got some guest passes to use to anyone else is welcome to join. Maybe @baylrballa?

That would be great! I would really enjoy that. Thank you.

Absolutely, wife out of town on Tuesday, so let's do it. I can book 10 days out at Teravista (weekdays only) if that interests anybody.

Absolutely, wife out of town on Tuesday, so let's do it. I can book 10 days out at Teravista (weekdays only) if that interests anybody.
I might could do next Friday.

some of us coming to town for the Srixon Experience are looking for a Saturday afternoon round. We are playing the Quarry on Sunday morning. Anyone have suggestions for us?

This Saturday or the next? I can get y’all sometimes on tpc but oaks is closed at the moment. “Overseeding”

next, the 4th

Roger. We are doing a presidents cup tourney at tpc but I can get y’all my guest rates if you want to play there!

If you’re interested let me know and I can see what tee time are available

Actually looks like the earliest is 2:51 but wide open after that

Actually looks like the earliest is 2:51 but wide open after that
Awesome offer. Best courses in town.

2:51 might be pushing it to finish 18 especially if there's any resort traffic that jumps on.

Bit of a trek for the guys staying closer downtown as well.

Back