Austin TX Metro Area

JBJGolf

Reaction score
Hey All,

I would love to get together something with THP'ers in the Austin and Surrounding area. How many folks in the area would be interested? I am thinking of putting together something at either Falconhead GC or Avery Ranch as both have really nice outing packages.

Hope to hear from a lot of folks.

I'm in Katy, but with enough notice I would be game.

I might possibly be interested in this!

I might possibly be interested too. Will be keeping an eye on this thread and see what I can do.

I could be interested depending on details.

Hey all, I am in Ohio for my brothers wedding but it would be great to get something set up for the 13 and/or the 14th of June. I am open to setting everything up if we can get at least a foursome. If we play two days then I would say we could play a couple different courses.
Mike - I am not sure how long your drive is but I might be able to get you a solid price on a room. Soon enough I'll have an open guest room. Anyway, let me know all and I will get it situated. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be in Austin at end of month and looking to play somewhere. Will be in Steiner Ranch area and trying to set up something with two other guys. More than welcome to join once I get something figured out.

I'm In. Let me know. PM me when you know

JFlores - Will you still be in town next week?

Would anyone else like to join us if so?

I get to Austin occasionally - I'll stay tuned to see what's cookin'!

JFlores - Will you still be in town next week?

Would anyone else like to join us if so?

I will be but would need to play early Saturday morning. I am near UT golf club but no access lol.

I tried to get some tee times Saturday. Everything is solid until at least 1130 / 12. I have a time at Teravista currently well northeast of where you are

I tried to get some tee times Saturday. Everything is solid until at least 1130 / 12. I have a time at Teravista currently well northeast of where you are

i will try to get some for next weekend and see what opens up.

Are you in this weekend? I can shoot for an evening time on Saturday and/or Sunday along with morning on Sunday.

I am trying for Saturday morning but man Austin golf is costly and it takes an hour to travel 10 miles lol.

Back