Auto Racing Thread

with Hamilton out and Russell in, most excited I've been for an F1 race in a bit.

with Hamilton out and Russell in, most excited I've been for an F1 race in a bit.
Could be the beginning of the end for Bottas. Russell has looked good so far.

A forgettable race for Leclerc sadly and I'm in the minority I'm sure but I was happy to not see Russ win. Pretty shocked with the whole tire miscue thing but nice to see Perez get his first W

So freaking tired of Bottas just stinking up the best seat on the grid.

Also, Red Bull need to can Albon and hire Perez. I think Albon is a great dude, but let's get real.

I'm glad Russell jumped in and kicked ass. Shows how truly special that Mercedes is.

So freaking tired of Bottas just stinking up the best seat on the grid.

Also, Red Bull need to can Albon and hire Perez. I think Albon is a great dude, but let's get real.

I'm glad Russell jumped in and kicked ass. Shows how truly special that Mercedes is.
That car is absolutely incredible. Russell has talent and showed it in a big way. I think he secured his seat for 2022 today. Bottas just doesn't have the same skill. He's good but hasn't done anything special with a truly special car.

Agree on the Albon thing too. Seems like a great dude but can't meet the demands of that seat. Perez should be in that car next year for sure

Still amazed he escaped that wreck. Just a few years ago and that doesn't happen.

Some hype starting to build for the coming F1 season. Can't wait for the green Aston Martin livery to release.

I'm ready! Hoping Ferrari can bounce back this year. Last year was brutal watching the Mercs dominate nearly every race.

It’s a good time of year. Formula 1 and MotoGP revealing their machines for the upcoming season.

We're back baby! F1 cars on track for fp1

Solid start for Max and Lando. Could this be the year someone challenges the Mercs?

A good day for motor racing. 1st races in both MotoGP and F1 and both were crackers. I’ve been an F1 fan for over 30 years, and the last few years have been dire. Now Red Bull have a decent power unit, I think this is the year we’ve all been waiting for. Lewis vs Max, game on!!!!

Fun qualifying, hopefully the race follows suit. Also might be over before you're done reading the name

Gran Premio del Made in Italy e dell’Emilia-Romagna 2021 at Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari

Wet races are so damn fun

I'm all in on this race lol.

Drive to survive is so overdramatized but what a boone to F1 in the states. I've heard more people talking about it in the past few weeks than the past 5 years since I started following.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of the Miami race announcement. The digital preview looks a lot like Monaco in the sense that there is no space to go off track. Coins make for some interesting racing.

Looking forward to seeing what comes of the Miami race announcement. The digital preview looks a lot like Monaco in the sense that there is no space to go off track. Coins make for some interesting racing.

We've made some preliminary plans to make it out to miami for the race next year. Should be a good time either way

Similar feel. But there are a couple longer straights which should help with overtakes hopefully.
We've made some preliminary plans to make it out to miami for the race next year. Should be a good time either way
Same. Have family in the Ft. Lauderdale area so we've been talking about trying to make it work

Back