Auto Racing Thread

After 2 years out of the car I won another NHRA Wally on the first weekend out. And then 2 weekends I went the fastest I’ve ever been 6.95 @ 192 in 1/4 mile. The new engine is a monster.

Congrats, Lets see that trophy Tony.

Here you go Bad. It was in the one pic but here’s a closeup. I’ve won a few Wally’s....
583a44963aaeac2075fffa7780a1f30a.jpg

Here you go Bad. It was in the one pic but here’s a closeup. I’ve won a few Wally’s....
583a44963aaeac2075fffa7780a1f30a.jpg

That's awesome Tony. Congrats!

How big is the new motor? 565?

All aluminum 11 deg head 632.

Ahh ok. Nice setup! Alky?

No it's on 116 octane race gas. 16.8 to 1 compression would be a little tight for Alky. I ran methanol one year with my 618 and went through 9 barrels in a season, never again.

No it's on 116 octane race gas. 16.8 to 1 compression would be a little tight for Alky. I ran methanol one year with my 618 and went through 9 barrels in a season, never again.
Right on. The pics from a distance made it look like it had a toilet bowl on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congratulations Tony. .008 is a little pink, but a killer RT.

Congratulations Tony. .008 is a little pink, but a killer RT.

The racing I do you better be set up for .008 to .012. That same weekend I lost on Sat with a .010 and ran dead 4.498 on a 4.49 dial.... I beat that same person in the final the next day with a .002 to her .006 RT.

The racing I do you better be set up for .008 to .012. That same weekend I lost on Sat with a .010 and ran dead 4.498 on a 4.49 dial.... I beat that same person in the final the next day with a .002 to her .006 RT.
Wow that's insane!

Wow that's insane!

That is hard to fathom. Great racing and good luck in your quest Tony. Beautiful piece you're driving.

F1 race this morning was effing awesome. I think I pulled a muscle in my arm from fist pumping lol.

Auto Racing Thread

Man I wanted Leclerc to get that W. The kid has been really good so far this year. There was no stopping Max and his tires though. He was able to give him a good fight until he got squeezed but even so I hope they don’t overturn it. Don’t want him to get his first win like that.

Man I wanted Leclerc to get that W. The kid has been really good so far this year. There was no stopping Max and his tires though. He was able to give him a good fight until he got squeezed but even so I hope they don’t overturn it. Don’t want him to get his first win like that.
Yeah I'm a Max fan (as a Dutch Canadian) first but I also really like Leclerc. IMO, as much as Verstappen should have given a little more room, Leclerc should have known he was taken and backed out.

Let's hope the stewards don't ruin a great race.

Yeah I'm a Max fan (as a Dutch Canadian) first but I also really like Leclerc. IMO, as much as Verstappen should have given a little more room, Leclerc should have known he was taken and backed out.

Let's hope the stewards don't ruin a great race.

Yep. I think it was good hard racing. If it were reversed I wouldn’t feel it should be taken away from my guy so I can’t root for it to be overturned just because it would benefit Leclerc this time.

This year is starting out really good. After being out of the car for 2 years, I’ve now won 2 out of 3 race weekends. On Saturday I won the memorial race for my friend that cancer took from us way too young. A nice $3500 payday and the coolest trophy that I have. It was a long day with 73 cars entered but it was worth it. Oh and EFF Cancer!

b5a6db62b91374291e1dc342e79cba5d.jpg

c1d5626cca821447ccdde422325f71c8.jpg

Ferrari is just snake but this year.

Vettel still should have won in Canada, Leclerc should have won Bahrain and now Leclerc runs a great race only to get run down by a possessed Verstappen.

I hope Red Bull can keep the momentum moving forward.

This year is starting out really good. After being out of the car for 2 years, I’ve now won 2 out of 3 race weekends. On Saturday I won the memorial race for my friend that cancer took from us way too young. A nice $3500 payday and the coolest trophy that I have. It was a long day with 73 cars entered but it was worth it. Oh and EFF Cancer!

b5a6db62b91374291e1dc342e79cba5d.jpg

c1d5626cca821447ccdde422325f71c8.jpg
That's awesome Tony. Congrats!

This German Grand Prix has been all kinds of crazy.

Proud uncle right here man! My nephew this weekend took 2nd on Friday, and 1st on Saturday, and had fastest lap in Pro Buggy at the Lucas Oil Offroad event in Sparks, Nv. Way to go Trev!!

Yeah boys that race was freaking awesome!
I think for 2021 rules changes they just need to water the damn tracks lol.

Haha. My emotions were all over the place watching that race. I don’t think I could handle that for an entire season. Was fun watching all the craziness though. Cool to see some new guys on the podium as well. Just wish Leclerc hadn’t had his issue but it was a wild race

Haha. My emotions were all over the place watching that race. I don’t think I could handle that for an entire season. Was fun watching all the craziness though. Cool to see some new guys on the podium as well. Just wish Leclerc hadn’t had his issue but it was a wild race
Verstappen's 360 happened during a commercial break for me and my heart sank since I wasn't sure what was going on, but happy to see he recovered and got off those Medium tyres quick haha

Back