AXIS1 Rose Putter

Would love to try one. Hopefully Club Champion has them that I can try when I go for my fitting next week. The tech is certainly very intruiging.

X,

This is good feedback here. Thank you. Probably one of the top comments we get initially is the putter feeling light. Some feel this sensation due to the putter being so balanced it feels like it floats through the swing. Head weight on the Rose model is 355g.

awesome thanks for the explanation. I’ll go back and roll it again keeping that in mind. 👍🏻

Would love to try one. Hopefully Club Champion has them that I can try when I go for my fitting next week. The tech is certainly very intruiging.

Hi Sox_Fan,

We are not in Club Champion. If you're in Georgia and around a PGATSS you can find our entire product line there. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Phil

I played around with these are a PGA Superstore and just couldn't get used to that look. I don't have many limits on what I'm willing to play but that was one.
Noted 😂

Rolled the Rose again today. I think it looks good. That’s not an issue for me. Alignment was fine. I would like a softer sound, but that’s just me. As to feel and balance through a stroke, I would like it more with a heavier head. Some of that lighter feel, I think, is the design. It is a putter I would have to spend time with to get used to it.

Rolled the Rose again today. I think it looks good. That’s not an issue for me. Alignment was fine. I would like a softer sound, but that’s just me. As to feel and balance through a stroke, I would like it more with a heavier head. Some of that lighter feel, I think, is the design. It is a putter I would have to spend time with to get used to it.

Rose will have a firmer feel. Rose-B is a bit softer.

Saw one of these at a putting green today. Started up a conversation with the gentleman using it and he loves it. Said he hasn’t ever putted better since changing to this 6 months ago.

Back to Back PGA Championships a Rose model user has picked up over +7 strokes gained putting on the greens.

Just ordered....love my Scotty, but sending it in for a new grip to the custom shop and look forward to changing it up.

I’m hoping the counterweight helps keep the face a little more square and I can make more 3-5 foot putts when it mattters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered....love my Scotty, but sending it in for a new grip to the custom shop and look forward to changing it up.

I’m hoping the counterweight helps keep the face a little more square and I can make more 3-5 foot putts when it mattters!

Awesome! Let me know how it goes once you get it. Thanks!!

Guess what’s headed my way for review? 👀

Guess what’s headed my way for review? 👀
Well this should be an interesting experiment, no? Is this something you've honestly wanted to try?

I can honestly say the Rose putter surprised me quite a bit. I liked it way more than expected.

Well this should be an interesting experiment, no? Is this something you've honestly wanted to try?
My policy with reviews is an open door one, I’ll try anything to help educate THP’ers (y)

I can honestly say the Rose putter surprised me quite a bit. I liked it way more than expected.
I’m really eager to see it at address, it’s SO different concept wise (Axis), but it also makes decent sense.

I’m really eager to see it at address, it’s SO different concept wise (Axis), but it also makes decent sense.
It does. And honestly by about the 10th putt it looked pretty normal.

My policy with reviews is an open door one, I’ll try anything to help educate THP’ers (y)
The concept is intriguing. No doubt it will be fun to get really familiar with.

It does. And honestly by about the 10th putt it looked pretty normal.
It’s always a good test of a design concept that’s visually abstract, how long does it take to stop noticing it and for it to become normal.

I like the alignment setup on it.

Other than that not really a fan

I love me some wonky putters! Looking forward to this review.

Should have this one in hand tomorrow, then a photo session and directly to the course on Tuesday. (y)

USPS is killing me. Should have it in hand tomorrow everyone, sorry for the delay in getting this rolling (pun intended!)

Got mine last night. Went to the club this morning in rolled putts for 15 minutes. Set up doesn’t bother me at all, very similar to my Scotty X7M.

Grip is tacky, don’t think I’ll need to changer. Not the softest feel off the face, but rolled nicely.

I’ll take it out again later for some testing. Hoping to put in the bag tonight for the Wednesday scramble, hoping Laura doesn’t mess that up.

Not a fan of the looks... but it looks like they may be deceiving.:)

Back