AZ westside golfers

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Great Eagle in Surprise has a year range pass on sale for $140 right now with coupon code. Usually $500. It’s not a top tier range- but it’s definitely worth 140.
C6554C05-12E3-492E-8D80-CACC3D2E3FD7.jpeg
Expect to hit off of a sandy base when it’s busy- some club wear is to be expected.

Hillcrest has a decent range and they used to have a pretty good range program.

Any westsiders (or PHX area golfers) available for a round on a weekday? My work schedule is all over the place, but from late Oct onward I’m going to try to get out once a week. Have to drop my kiddo off at school at 8, and pick him up at 3, but I’m open in between. If anyone wants to get out for a round, let me know. I’m willing to travel around the valley, as long as I can make it back in time to pick him up.

Any westsiders (or PHX area golfers) available for a round on a weekday? My work schedule is all over the place, but from late Oct onward I’m going to try to get out once a week. Have to drop my kiddo off at school at 8, and pick him up at 3, but I’m open in between. If anyone wants to get out for a round, let me know. I’m willing to travel around the valley, as long as I can make it back in time to pick him up.

Possibly after overseeing. I'm in the NW valley too.

Sounds good to me.

@Bowtiepower00 What's your schedule like this Thursday or Friday?

Trying to get out friday am around 830 or 9 after I drop the kiddo at school with @tucsoncacti possibly at az traditions or great eagle. Welcome to join us if you’d like….

Trying to get out friday am around 830 or 9 after I drop the kiddo at school with @tucsoncacti possibly at az traditions or great eagle. Welcome to join us if you’d like….

Looks like Friday isn't going to work for me after all. Maybe we can set up a threesome soon though!

Sounds good, I’ll let you know when I’m heading out again. I should have most Thursday/ Fridays off, and Tucsoncacti is usually able to get out Friday mornings.

Booking at Great Eagle in the morning, probably 8:36 Friday AM. If anyone else wants in post here, and I’ll add you. 2 slots available.

Last edited:
Back