CONTEST AZTHP league championship

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.6
I was so blessed by the support from THP to visit @PKorf in Ohio so I want to pay it back. The AZTHPers are willing to fund a THPer to come out to Tucson to play in our league championship.

I’m willing to source $100 (maybe more) for the flight and stay in my guest bedroom for the weekend for any THPer that wants to. Other AZTHPers will be there also but you get Guest bedroom

The date is November 6th. We will play on the 5th and possibly on the 7th if you want.

If you want in just send us a pic with you and your favorite Natty beverage and we will randomly draw.

contest ends august 31st

only open for albatross members

Last edited:
#thpafterdark

It's our league championship but the handicaps range to I think a + to all the way to over 20. All are welcome. Don't be scared, we won't bite.

Cool contest. I will definitely chip in to get an Albatross member out to the Old Pueblo. I won a gift certificate for a lesson last year for being the worst golfer in the league. Can’t wait to repeat 😂

I’m sure the judges will allow substitutions in cases like this.
@smellysell Just take a selfie with a jar of piss and add a strawberry and lemon and we’ll call it a Naturday.

but if you can find some version of a natural light in the wild before august 31, it might be cheaper than buying a strawberry and lemon 😜

I am all about good advice tonight. With age comes wisdom. That is why I ask @MagicSpell and @robrandalgz and @Roadrunner for advice all of the time. They are much wiser than I am.

No Natty up in here, but looking forward to following this!
Just take a piece of duct/masking tape, put it on your drink container, write “Natty” on it, and you’re good to go! 🤣

I am kicking in some money for the flight, plus donating some of the winner’s favorite beverage. If you like rum, it’s covered. A particular beer you desire? Gotcha. Pappy Van Winkle? Well…I hope you think Knob Creek is an acceptable substitute!! lol

Get creative with those Natty pics - - a juice box can turn into a Natty can so easily, plus the juice is probably better anyway!! 😂

I was so blessed by the support from THP to visit @PKorf in Ohio so I want to pay it back. The AZTHPers are willing to fund a THPer to come out to Tucson to play in our league championship.

I’m willing to source $100 (maybe more) for the flight and stay in my guest bedroom for the weekend for any THPer that wants to. Other AZTHPers will be there also but you get Guest bedroom

The date is November 6th. We will play on the 5th and possibly on the 7th if you want.

If you want in just send us a pic with you and your favorite Natty beverage and we will randomly draw.

contest ends august 31st

only open for albatross members

awesome event...'favorite' Natty might be a problem 🙃

This will be fun to follow!

If allowed to select a shirt or two I may consider:p

This is really freaking cool 👊

What a cool idea @Wildcat4life! I will be just rolling out of the South Dakota bush on a pheasant hunt so no entry from me. Really excited to see how the member/guest and now this opportunity are evolving some DIY THP "Experiences." I think that it truly shows the strength of this community.

Oh baby. I think I'd like to play some Arizona Golf :love:🔥

@smellysell Just take a selfie with a jar of piss and add a strawberry and lemon and we’ll call it a Naturday.

but if you can find some version of a natural light in the wild before august 31, it might be cheaper than buying a strawberry and lemon 😜

I am all about good advice tonight. With age comes wisdom. That is why I ask @MagicSpell and @robrandalgz and @Roadrunner for advice all of the time. They are much wiser than I am.

I don't drink anymore, so I'll have to get creative.

It's our league championship but the handicaps range to I think a + to all the way to over 20. All are welcome. Don't be scared, we won't bite.
^^^^THIS THIS THIS^^^^

Our league has a wide range of handicaps, so don't feel like you do not have the game to play with us! I can shoot a 98 as easily as I can shoot 78 (well, maybe 80) - - our main goal is to have fun, and we sincerely mean that! Besides, where else can you witness the majesty of a @jjjgolf500 drive...the beauty of @Wildcat4life sticking a wedge to within a couple feet...watching @Triple Frak do whatever it is he actually does...hearing @robrandalgz drop f-bombs from two holes away!!! Send in your Natty pics today!

Ohhh man, I would love to get in on this and catch up with @mtbloco, meet the legend that is @Wildcat4life, and all the rest of this crew. Gotta check one thing with the wife first 🤞

Back