AZTHP September 17th Wigwam Gold signup

Playing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m back at the airport and wanted to say thanks to all of the AZ THPers for welcoming me in today. Big shoutout to my Morgan Cup teammate @mtbloco for picking me up from the airport and bringing me back. I had a great time playing with him, @MagicSpell and @echico today. If you have a chance to play with this group of guys and pass on it, shame on you. Everyone was great and I can’t wait to come play with them all again.

I’m back at the airport and wanted to say thanks to all of the AZ THPers for welcoming me in today. Big shoutout to my Morgan Cup teammate @mtbloco for picking me up from the airport and bringing me back. I had a great time playing with him, @MagicSpell and @echico today. If you have a chance to play with this group of guys and pass on it, shame on you. Everyone was great and I can’t wait to come play with them all again.

Thoroughly enjoyed teeing it up today with @mtbloco , @Jtubb17 , and my cart partner @echico !! Really fun round and even more so talking with @echico about his insights on the Morgan Cup. Thanks for the 411 today!
I'll tell you I was feeling pretty inadequate being surrounded by all those Paradise boys, but they all made me feel welcomed. Thank you for that. And I got a sneak peek at @Jtubb17 's "B game" lol. I'll tell you that guy can golf his ball. Fortunately, he gave me the secret to making his game less on point - looks like I'll be buying a lot of drinks for him in Mississippi :p
My B game was on full display on the back 9 😂

I can't believe they let you into this . My man @Doubleb21 said you're a cool guy. Not sure how you bribed him :ROFLMAO:

Hope you're doing well, Mark.

They only let me in to fill a spot lmfao and I had some flight miles to use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe they let you into this . My man @Doubleb21 said you're a cool guy. Not sure how you bribed him :ROFLMAO:

Hope you're doing well, Mark.

Just to follow this up with if anyone has a chance to go to AZ and play with all of these guys don't even hesitate they are welcoming and make you feel at home from the minute you meet them I love to get together with them as much as I can and they will always have a spot for anyone to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A day late, here, but I had such a great time yesterday with @Tee/Ski, @30mm danger close, and @AZ_golfer. Dan (Tee/Ski) and Dale (AZ_golfer) were first timers with our group and I REALLY, REALLY hope that they continue to join us. Great guys and it was an absolute pleasure to play with them both. None of us broke any course records but we had a fantastic time. But, really, that's what our group is about. It's about the company and not the score. In that aspect, Bryan (30mm danger close) and I hit the lottery. These guys were fantastic playing partners. Can't wait to see them again and have them experience the rest of our group. Thanks for coming, fellas. 👊

A day late, here, but I had such a great time yesterday with @Tee/Ski, @30mm danger close, and @AZ_golfer. Dan (Tee/Ski) and Dale (AZ_golfer) were first timers with our group and I REALLY, REALLY hope that they continue to join us. Great guys and it was an absolute pleasure to play with them both. None of us broke any course records but we had a fantastic time. But, really, that's what our group is about. It's about the company and not the score. In that aspect, Bryan (30mm danger close) and I hit the lottery. These guys were fantastic playing partners. Can't wait to see them again and have them experience the rest of our group. Thanks for coming, fellas. 👊

I kind got the impression this group was very welcoming and a lot of fun. I was right. I had a really good time and I will be back to meet more of the group. My game has fallen apart lately but still had a lot of fun and I'm glad I was put with the guys I was. Good people and good times. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I will absolutely get more involved in the future.

I kind got the impression this group was very welcoming and a lot of fun. I was right. I had a really good time and I will be back to meet more of the group. My game has fallen apart lately but still had a lot of fun and I'm glad I was put with the guys I was. Good people and good times. Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I will absolutely get more involved in the future.
So glad you made it out. Contrary to what some of our significant others may worry about, none of us are closet axe murderers 😀. I look forward to each of our league get togethers.

So glad you made it out. Contrary to what some of our significant others may worry about, none of us are closet axe murderers 😀. I look forward to each of our league get togethers.
Yep, none of us are axe murderers…yet. 😜🤣

Skins are paid out - - congrats to the winners!

To the guys who posted Wigwam photos, thank you. I stayed/played there as a kid and it was good to again see the Gold course. I remember when I visited the Wigwam had the Gold and Blue courses as well as a new one named the West course.

Back