AZTHP September 17th Wigwam Gold signup

Playing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to let everyone know that if they have time I am coming in on Sept 13th in the morning and will be in town for a week at least so if anyone wants to get together and play some golf let me know I know you guys have jobs so I understand that but if your available let’s play some golf and yes I will drive to Tucson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are full. If there are more that want to come out I can add a time. Otherwise let me know if anyone signed up and something comes up and you can’t play. the guy said he would charge me for any no shows. It’ll be fun

I’m really looking forward to coming out and playing with some THPers

I have shared a room with @MSH134 for a weekend already, shouldn't that have set "Expectations" already?

Wow that hurt

Wow that hurt

Who was the Police Officer in the other room at Wild Dunes that got his sinuses fixed so he wouldn't snore?

Edit: Cjgolf25

Who was the Police Officer in the other room at Wild Dunes that got his sinuses fixed so he wouldn't snore?

Edit: Cjgolf25

Lol who was the guy that slept with waves on his phone so loud that the other guy in the room was a zombie for the weekend lol

AKA NOW THE ICEMAN LOL

Lol who was the guy that slept with waves on his phone so loud that the other guy in the room was a zombie for the weekend lol

AKA NOW THE ICEMAN LOL

Looking to join the group and play at Wigwam.

I'm friends with Sean
I voted yes to play...anything else I need to do?

Thx
Mark
Join albatross club and signup for the league. Glad you finally made it. Hope Paul does as well

Looking to join the group and play at Wigwam.

I'm friends with Sean
I voted yes to play...anything else I need to do?

Thx
Mark
Welcome to THP. Looking forward to meeting you.

I'm friends with Sean
Welcome to THP and I look forward to playing with you. And don't worry, we won't hold the quoted section against you :p

I added another time. We now have room for 24.

Back