• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
September event is at Wigwam Gold

24 players

$69

tee times:
9:00, 9:08, 9:16, 9:24,9:32, 9:40

View attachment 9112314View attachment 9112315

Right there in the new Wigwam 'downtown' is Transplant City Brewing. I highly recommend making that the 19th hole. Great beers...really good. And you can order food from one of the places in the area and eat there.

Looks good @MSEASU !!!
Don’t change a thing, but it looks like I’m being offered up as a sacrifice to Team Paradise. I better watch my back. One Hacker versus three Paradise sounds about even though :p.

Looks good @MSEASU !!!
Don’t change a thing, but it looks like I’m being offered up as a sacrifice to Team Paradise. I better watch my back. One Hacker versus three Paradise sounds about even though :p.
Think of your legendary status if you take them all out. Also love you signature ASU colors.

Looks good @MSEASU !!!
1662434846110.png

Looks good @MSEASU !!!
We were told you wanted to see what winners look like. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait guys I am flying in on the 14th in the am and will be around for a week or so so if anyone has a day they can play let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, we are at 19, need one more

Flight leaves in the am can't wait to play some golf and see some old friends and make a few more !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wigwammers, don’t forget to send in your (optional) skins pot money prior to your tee time on Saturday!

Venmo: @AZTHP

New guys if you are in skins, make sure I have your GHIN

Also new guys don’t forget to get in the hole in one pot

Back