AZTHP September 17th Wigwam Gold signup

Playing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, all. My back is bothering me and I can’t play this weekend. I hope to catch you all in October.

Ok more changes coming, a few have cancelled and I need to find subs as I’m on hook and rearrange groups

Ok more changes coming, a few have cancelled and I need to find subs as I’m on hook and rearrange groups

I have a text out to see if I can get an extra To help out

I would propose that you don’t have to take the risk on your own. @Roadrunner can’t the league cover any times that aren’t filled by late cancellations?

I would propose that you don’t have to take the risk on your own. @Roadrunner can’t the league cover any times that aren’t filled by late cancellations?
Bissell and I are working on finding two more. I wouldn’t want someone to pay that doesn’t play. Some courses are more strict, especially with large groups.

Bissell and I are working on finding two more. I wouldn’t want someone to pay that doesn’t play. Some courses are more strict, especially with large groups.
I will pay if you can’t find someone to replace me.

I wasn’t implying that someone that had to drop out had to pay. I was thinking more that for unforeseen vacancies the league treasury would cover any charges.
We should continue to look for subs/fill ins, but there are times that life just throws a curve ball

I wasn’t implying that someone that had to drop out had to pay. I was thinking more that for unforeseen vacancies the league treasury would cover any charges.
We should continue to look for subs/fill ins, but there are times that life just throws a curve ball
I can help cover any loss for the league if needed.

My friend Chuck will play so only need one more. I’ll update the pairings

I am sorry to say that you will be seeing me on Saturday. :ROFLMAO:

yes. we are starting to push the envelope quite a bit in that area and I honestly believe we do womans clubs better than anyone by a long shot

Thanks for the effort!

I have landed in Phoenox and can't wait for the WigWam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, all. My back is bothering me and I can’t play this weekend. I hope to catch you all in October.

Get better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump still need one more

Saturday Sep 17th
Wigwam Gold
Tees: Club
Playing handicaps added
No changes to times or groups today
I will do scorecards when I arrive.

9:00am
@TommyTomas PH= 5
@Doubleb21 PH=7
@dhorist2319 PH=7
@jjjgolf500 PH=+2

9:08am
@mtbloco PH= 18
@Jtubb17 PH= 16
@MagicSpell PH= 18
@echico PH= 7

9:16am
@lockstockrye PH= 6
@MSH134 PH= 12
@Wildcat4life PH= 1
@sweetnlow5 PH= 2

9:24am
@AZ_golfer PH=
@30mm danger close . PH= 23
@robrandalgz PH= 20
@Tee/Ski PH=

9:32am
@MSEASU PH= 5
Chuckles PH= 5
@James' Brother PH= 19
Panama Tom PH=8

Saturday Sep 17th
Wigwam Gold
Tees: Club
Playing handicaps added
No changes to times or groups today
I will do scorecards when I arrive.

9:00am
@TommyTomas PH= 5
@Doubleb21 PH=7
@dhorist2319 PH=7
@jjjgolf500 PH=+2

9:08am
@mtbloco PH= 18
@Jtubb17 PH= 16
@MagicSpell PH= 18
@echico PH= 7

9:16am
@lockstockrye PH= 6
@MSH134 PH= 12
@Wildcat4life PH= 1
@sweetnlow5 PH= 2

9:24am
@AZ_golfer PH=
@30mm danger close . PH= 23
@robrandalgz PH= 20
@Tee/Ski PH=

9:32am
@MSEASU PH= 5
Chuckles PH= 5
@James' Brother PH= 19
Panama Tom PH=8
Look at all those paradise and hackers pops.

What tees for wigwam?

Wigwammers, don’t forget to send in your (optional) skins pot money prior to your tee time on Saturday!

Venmo: @AZTHP
Last call for skins money! Have fun out at Wigwam!!

Back